Thanks to everyone

Started by cgr8979
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cgr8979

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on these boards for the advice! I broke up with my bf of 3 years last week. It is the best thing for me right now. I haven't been happy for a while and realized a lot of things.
Good luck to all of you who have SO in med school or you are a med student. I hope that even though med school can be difficult, you NEVER put your SO on the backburner. I know everyone gets busy, but med school was what broke us up.
I have a bad taste in my mouth of medical school and doctors! 🙁