Thanks Vets

Started by periopdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

periopdoc

Cardiac Anesthesiologist
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to take a second to say thank you to all of the vets on this board. Your sacrifices make it possible for me to come on here and say things that many times you may not agree with. I am cognizant of that and I appreciate that you were willing to sacrifice time and in some cases put your life on the line so that I can be free to say what I believe.


Thank you. You guys and gals are awesome.

- pod
 
From up North I'll 2nd this as well. Always take time on the 11 hour of the 11th day of the 11th month to count my blessings and thank those who made the ultimate sacrifice and those who still go and put themselves in danger for our freedom.

CanGas