THAT DAT on Monday!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dev9036

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: ohhh that DAt is on this monday..looks like well prepared but dont know. I just got done with Destroyer and finished kaplan long ago and also CDPs. looking forward to post some awesome grades!!! huh!!:clap::whistle:

Members don't see this ad.

mine is tuesday... i feel like i went through everything a thousand times and know it( ithink) i feel so nervous like i dont know anytihhing... u getting nervous and feel like ahhh

:rolleyes: ohhh that DAt is on this monday..looks like well prepared but dont know. I just got done with Destroyer and finished kaplan long ago and also CDPs. looking forward to post some awesome grades!!! huh!!:clap::whistle:

Mine is on Monday too!!! :scared: I'm sooooooo nervous.....
But let's cheer up and hope that we will kick them hard! :laugh::love:
Good luck!!! :luck:

Mine is on the 26th. I have this feeling where I have all this info in my brain and the slightest stress will cause me to forget. lol.

Good luck to you guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good Luck everyone !!! am taking mine in summer 2010 wish me luck by then lol.
dev9036,jd399,LoLPoPs go to sleep or practice more dont waste time online !! I will be waiting for ur breakdowns tom with your awesome grades !!

I defnitely feel some nervousness...I took couple kaplan practice test. CDPs I am not scoreing higher than 18 which drives me nuts. Just hope that Bio wont be that bad..coz as ppl are saying its really random and they can put anything.!!:idea:

yeh mine on tuesday too boss. today i was lazy and postponed studying because the british open was on... tiger blew chunks tho... maybe that's a good thing because now i only feel the need to follow tom watson and can get some last minute review in.

Good luck everyone! Mine is coming up soon on the 29th and I just took my first full run through on the kaplan cd...didn't go so well. no postponing for me, i'm gonna study my ***** off until exam time so i can finally go get druNK!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Good luck everyone! Mine is coming up soon on the 29th and I just took my first full run through on the kaplan cd...didn't go so well. no postponing for me, i'm gonna study my ***** off until exam time so i can finally go get druNK!! :thumbup::thumbup:

if youre that anxious, maybe you should bring a fifth to the testing center to stow in that locker, that way you can start drinking right after that test. maybe get a quick shot or two in during that 15 min break too... the party's started by then anyway; you've already written the science & pat section by then

if youre that anxious, maybe you should bring a fifth to the testing center to stow in that locker, that way you can start drinking right after that test. maybe get a quick shot or two in during that 15 min break too... the party's started by then anyway; you've already written the science & pat section by then

I would be in no mood to do RC or QR after taking shots.