That's *Dr.* GujuDoc.

Started by DrMidlife
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrMidlife

has an opinion
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to the new Queen of the GPA Comeback. Wayne State, that's great!

Listen, and understand. GujuDoc is out there. She can't be bargained with. She can't be reasoned with. She doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And she absolutely will not stop, ever, until she is in med school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hahaha seeing this thread made me smile. 😀

congrats guju!! you definitely deserve it!!!!!!!
 
Wow... too bad I missed this thread when I was still there (At wayne), would have offered hugs or at least a firm handshake during orientation, hey maybe I did meet her and offered her a non-traditional vege burger (What my student group (The non-trad group) brought to the BBQ that year.)

Because she is a name that did stick out to me, and one I vaguely remember helping me along my way as well. Though seems weird that I would have preceded her by a couple years. Anyways, sorry for the thread necromancy, and congrats where ever you ended up (considering the possibility of more than one acceptance of course!)