You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 12 Types of Med Students
Started by cHocoBo 118
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you for that, what a pleasant break for a crappy day at work 👍
BTW, any other pranksters out there? 😀
BTW, any other pranksters out there? 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I gotta go with the 12-year old....the only thing I learned in history was The Non-Intercourse Act...hehehe.
I especially liked the one track mind, I knew a few kids like that from my post-bac program. They aren't even IN med school yet and they are so super focused.
I relate most to the sane one; if this med school thing doesn't work out I think I may just be a bartender 😛
SanDiegoSOD said:Thank you for that, what a pleasant break for a crappy day at work 👍
BTW, any other pranksters out there? 😀
amen, i'm so ready to go back to school
I seen this pictures on a post a couple months ago. It is good though.
4
45408
I'll be this one. Breast? Vagina? Where??
Cool post... really worth reading after a day of practice test. I think I ran into a future overly academic just a few minutes ago!
Definetely the missing. Sad but true. Great analysis though 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i guess i was the one-track mind and the sensitive soul at one point.
currently the 12 year old. i think i'll probably stay this way for awhile.
currently the 12 year old. i think i'll probably stay this way for awhile.
That was halirous, I might end up being this one.
cHocoBo 118 said:
To the OP:
Do you have a link to the direct website that you got that from? or is there a way we can save all those pics as a file for the future? That was HILARIOUS. Only a fellow premed can appreciate it though. Great Post.
Do you have a link to the direct website that you got that from? or is there a way we can save all those pics as a file for the future? That was HILARIOUS. Only a fellow premed can appreciate it though. Great Post.
NYCmed said:Good list there.I just have to be careful not to turn into the "Perpetually Enraged" med student; after being awake for 22 hours straight, I'm not the nicest of people to be around. 😛
I'm already there: "What do you mean $100 for a secondary fee?!?! I'll kill you and your whole family!"

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen! I'm def the overly enthusiastic but I'm not even a med student yet so I'm allowed. Yesterday I started my first IV and freaked out! AND I got my own stethescope (even tho my dad found it in the ER and snatched it) but it looks great on my neck!! This gives me hope that not all med students are anal uptight crazies like all the Umich premeds.Shorty43 said:To the OP:
Do you have a link to the direct website that you got that from? or is there a way we can save all those pics as a file for the future? That was HILARIOUS. Only a fellow premed can appreciate it though. Great Post.
http://www.theunderweardrawer.homestead.com/twelvemedstudents.html
(I saved this when it was posted a couple months ago)
let's be absolutely honest.
there are three more
1. I am a doctor because my parents told me so.
2. I am a doctor because I want to make a lot of money and job security.
(Business is too uncertain(
3. I am a doctor because I want to marry a rich and beautiful man (woman).
there are three more
1. I am a doctor because my parents told me so.
2. I am a doctor because I want to make a lot of money and job security.
(Business is too uncertain(
3. I am a doctor because I want to marry a rich and beautiful man (woman).
Fish3715 said:http://www.theunderweardrawer.homestead.com/twelvemedstudents.html
(I saved this when it was posted a couple months ago)
Haha thanks, the rest of the comics there are pretty funny too.
Fish3715 said:http://www.theunderweardrawer.homestead.com/twelvemedstudents.html
(I saved this when it was posted a couple months ago)
Thanks a lot Fish... I wanted the link to put it up on my AIM profile...
Wanted to avoid having people know what kinda sites I look at every other minute 😀
Kazema said:Haha thanks, the rest of the comics there are pretty funny too.
yeah, i've been reading her other stuff..i love this girl!
WalterSobchakk said:amen, i'm so ready to go back to school
GOOD LUCK WITH MED APPS...FL ROCKS!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hate pranksters 😡
The surgery one is freakin' hilarious. 👍i'm definetly the 12 year old. the word "canaliculus" is enough to bring on a giggle fit.
Its funny because its true
I'm a mix of the "missing" and the "perpetually enraged", with a lil "12 year old" sprinkled in. The word "flocculent" kills me every time I hear it 😀
I'm a mix of the "missing" and the "perpetually enraged", with a lil "12 year old" sprinkled in. The word "flocculent" kills me every time I hear it 😀
Posting this comic without permission from Michelle Au (the author) is a copyright violation. I've notified her that the comic is up here and she's a very nice person, so she probably won't be upset, but please remember that this is someone's work and you cannot post it without posting the link (which you did later in the thread) and without permission of the author, Michelle Au. The copyright is clearly stated on the webpage. Please do not do this in the future.
ETA: didn't want to be a damper on the fun, so sorry if my post ruined the tone of the thread. I love Michelle's work, too, and her blog (theunderweardrawer.blogspot.com) is hilarious. Just remember that it is okay to link to something, but not okay to reproduce it without citing the author and asking her permission. Carry on 🙂
ETA: didn't want to be a damper on the fun, so sorry if my post ruined the tone of the thread. I love Michelle's work, too, and her blog (theunderweardrawer.blogspot.com) is hilarious. Just remember that it is okay to link to something, but not okay to reproduce it without citing the author and asking her permission. Carry on 🙂
i like the sane one....though i think im more of a mix between the painfully enthusiastic and the sensitive soul. LOL
If you like those comics and want to show them to other people, you can buy a copy:
http://www.theunderweardrawer.org/scutmonkeybookstore.html
(I'm not affiliated with Michelle in any way other than reading and enjoying her blog. I ordered my copy yesterday.)
http://www.theunderweardrawer.org/scutmonkeybookstore.html
(I'm not affiliated with Michelle in any way other than reading and enjoying her blog. I ordered my copy yesterday.)
The one about the one-track mind guy made me laugh out loud
I'll probably end up being the painfully enthusiastic one though
Thanks for the laugh
I'll probably end up being the painfully enthusiastic one though
Thanks for the laugh
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 40
- Views
- 14K