The 2+2 Cardiology - Interventional Cards Programs

Started by LebDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LebDoc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that traditionally the pathway to interventional cards is a 3 year cards fellowship followed by 2 years of interventional cards. I however heard that harvard has a 2+2 program which would mean that residency (3 yrs), fellowship (2 years), interventional cards (2 yrs) would take 7 years to finish instead of the traditional 8. Is this true about the harvard program and does anybody know how common these programs are?
 
alright thx guyz 🙂 I was worried because the J1 visa allows a max of 7 years training before needing to return to one's home country