The 2007 PCAT

Started by SPCAT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SPCAT

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁 math was very annoying I mean I studied and prepared thinking something close to what I studied but its was completely the opposite

chem was ok so was bio and I liked the analogy section and the reading they weren't that bad but I did a lot of guessing on math!!!!
 
🙁 math was very annoying I mean I studied and prepared thinking something close to what I studied but its was completely the opposite

chem was ok so was bio and I liked the analogy section and the reading they weren't that bad but I did a lot of guessing on math!!!!

Quickly, quickly; build a bridge between color and sound. That's right. Color, and sound. I've got one; color is not sound 👍 .