The Ambivalent Bond With a Ball of Fur

Started by VelcroSky
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VelcroSky

U of MN Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's a link to an article in The New York Times that I thought you might be interested in.

I especially found this passage amusing...

“She wanted to tell me about how her cat had very gingerly brought in an injured bird to show her, as though to say, It’s hurt, please take care of it,” Dr. Allen said. “I suggested there might be other interpretations for her cat’s behavior.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/02/science/02angier.html?_r=1&ref=science&oref=slogin
 
Thx for sharing that- I thought it was pretty good! In the meantime....."commander of lima beans" ???? Hmmmm.... interesting! 😀