The Application Itself

Started by CrewBHB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CrewBHB

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

This is my first time reapplying, and I was curious if you have to type in all of your information again to AMCAS, or if they let you pull up your old application and just adjust it to the new information?

Thanks
 
Yes...I believe you do. I had to when I started filling it out, except standard name and address I think. But I sat "out" a year...so this may change things.
 
I just answered my own question, when I logged in it had all of my old info in every area.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad