The Berkeley Review FULL SET Mcat prep!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

valkener

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
SOLD

I used SN2ed 3 Month Study Plan to help me get the score I needed on the MCAT, and I am NOT a good test taker. I got a 3.5 gpa in college and had to work really hard to even bring it up that high, but I primarily used The Berkeley Review Set to get a 31R on my first and last MCAT!
I highly recommend this study plan and these books. :thumbup:

Here's what I'm offering:
The Berkeley Review Mcat Prep Set, shown here:
5220615809_95701884a4.jpg

I can give you more information if you PM me. Give me your best offer, starting at $200 for all of the books, an excellent price considering how effective TBR is! I will throw in a free FL practice test + answers/explanations with the this package! :thumbup:

TBR Details:
These books vary in publication year (~2003-2007), however, there have only been a few passages that have been updated in the 2009 and 2010 editions, so don't let anyone confuse you. I wouldn't be concerned too much about spending extra money on newer books that only have a few improved passages in them. I really can attest to the quality of these books. There are some markings in these books from the person that used them before me.

Happy studying! :rolleyes:

SOLD

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I will take it for $200 if this is still available.

Oh sorry nevermind. I need all books to be 2007 or newer.

Members don't see this ad :)
are u willing to sale the books separately like the bio and the org?

I am interested in taking them for $200 if they are still available. Is shipping included?