• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

npp71681

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2004
Status
Hi!

I am a Pre-Pharamcy student. I plan to start Pharmacy school in Fall-2005. For right now, I am thinking to attend University of Texas at Austin or University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. From these two schools which would be the best school to attend and to get Pharm.D degree from.

Thank You!

goheel

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2003
Raleigh, NC
Visit site
Status
Depends what state you live in. I heard both of them are really hard to get in if you're out-of-state.

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2003
Woodinville, Washington
Status
Pharmacist
I agree. State schools are hard to get into, if you aren't a resident. The best pharmacy school is whichever school accepts you.

emogrrrrl

I like my freedom
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2004
www.
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
UT-Austin is hard enough to get into if you are in-state, i couldn't even tell you what your odds are out-of-state.
i believe only 4 people from out of state were accepted last year.

About the Ads