the Blue Grass boot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skp

free to highest bidder
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, sad news at the front lines...skp is down and wounded...but not dead yet...

University of Kentucky
Pharmacy Reject Class of 2009
"he didn't even interview"

in other news, 4 decisions still up in the air. march will be interesting.

sorry for the whining :oops: :D it makes me feel better... :luck:

-skp

CONGRATS lgooden :thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry. :( But you still have 4 chances! :luck:

Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. And goodluck with everything in March :D

Members don't see this ad :)
:oops: sniff, thanks guys

Thanks skp. Sorry you're down. UK did say they are going to have more interviews and accept their biggest class ever of 130 this year...so all hope is not lost.

I feel your pain about not getting an interview yet though. I still have heard nothing from Ohio State and I submitted my supplemental in Dec. I am really dumfounded because it was the school I thought I thought I had the best chance at for numerous reasons which I won't list again. They only interview through the beginning of April so time is running out. I think I have gotten the Buckeye Boot big time...Good luck with everything :)

Sorry to hear that, skp. Lots of luck with your remaining programs!

130? Wow. At my interview in September they had talked of expanding the class size for the usual size of 100 but that it wasn't anticipated to be as high as 130. The increase was contingent upon the removal of part of the classroom so that more seats could actually be put in its place. This must be planned for the summer though because I don't think any renovations have been made quite yet.

Yeah, they said they didn't know where they would put everyone, and that we might not be able to bring any books or bags to class to make it work, but that they were told to accept 130. They also said that some labs might be taught at night/weekends or that some classes may be taken in the summer possibly

that's news to me... I thought they mentioned maybe an increase to 110. I hope the whole no books or bags to class doesn't hamper my learning experience. I'm not about touching elbows with someone while in class.

Sorry Skp about not getting into UK. But keep in mind that they will most likely stick to their 10 % out of state rule. So even if they increase the amount of people they let in to 130, that would still be only 13 out of state students. Good luck with your other schools. I'll be keeping my eyes on the role call, looking for your name :)

much love to current and future KY students :luck: :thumbup:

lgooden - i won't be invited to any of the remaining KY interviews, as i recieved an *official* notice of rejection. but i guess in some ways it's better than me sitting around wondering. good luck with next year.

-skp

Sorry skp I completly misunderstood your post. I feel like such an idiot. :( (It was late, I was tired) Anyway - Best of luck with the other 4 schools! !! :) :D :)

i love your avitar skp...
i grew up right where the word virginia is written.....

anyway UK sucks

(please don't hate on me UKers)

they are totally missing out as it is

try not to let this one measly little school get you down
after all you have 4 more decisions left... hopefully they will make more intelligent decisions

bbmuffin said:
hopefully they will make more intelligent decisions

how sweet :)

nothing like a little college rivalry, eh? :D :laugh:

haha
well i actually went to UT (the real one in tennessee) for undergrad so they don't play anything well that we do so its not that big of a deal....

i just thought you needed someone to tell you that UK sucked

bbmuffin said:
i just thought you needed someone to tell you that UK sucked

lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: