The Canadian Applicant Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard any OGS results recently??

They were supposed to have come out about April 14th or so...and I have yet to hear anything.

I know one of the girls in my future lab heard back on Tuesday....

Hmmmm???

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard any OGS results recently??

They were supposed to have come out about April 14th or so...and I have yet to hear anything.

I know one of the girls in my future lab heard back on Tuesday....

Hmmmm???

Results are up as of midnight.

The weather is so so nice this week, it's finally setting in that this will be my last relatively obligation-free summer for 7 years... :( Is York the only program that requires students to do things over the summer or is it a province, country, continent-wide thing??

Members don't see this ad :)
The weather is so so nice this week, it's finally setting in that this will be my last relatively obligation-free summer for 7 years... :( Is York the only program that requires students to do things over the summer or is it a province, country, continent-wide thing??

I've never heard of any doctoral programs with summers off. You may not be taking classes, but every program I ever interviewed at required students to pay tuition and work on research/acquire clinical hours over summers.

I was accepted into Lakehead's Clinical Ph.D program today :D.

Yay, congratulations that is so exciting!!!

Thank you :)

Do you by chance know anything about the university or their program? I'm having a hard time finding people who know anything about it.

Thank you :)

Do you by chance know anything about the university or their program? I'm having a hard time finding people who know anything about it.

Sorry, I don't know anything about the university.

I'm going crazy. Can anyone offer some feedback about OISE (the SCCP program)? I've seen the "earliest known interview/acceptance" post. But otherwise I haven't heard much in here. I also get the impression that the online status isn't reliably updated. I haven't heard anything from them yet...

C'mon, I know there's about 250 of you... be it Master's or PhD... anyone, anyone, Bueller...

C'mon, I know there's about 250 of you... be it Master's or PhD... anyone, anyone, Bueller...

Sorry, I didn't apply there so I don't know anything.
At this point, you should be fine to phone the grad secretary to get an update on your file.

To those going to a Canadian clinical program, would it be difficult to gain licensure in the US with a degree from a Canadian school (since they won't be APA accredited after 2015)?

To those going to a Canadian clinical program, would it be difficult to gain licensure in the US with a degree from a Canadian school (since they won't be APA accredited after 2015)?

Where did you hear/read that?