the cornell thread

Started by nypre vet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nypre vet

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just thought we should start a Cornell thread. There are specific threads for other schools, but none for us. I have committed to Cornell and am anxiously awaiting more info from them. I know they said it would be quiet until mid march or so at the welcome weekend, but just the same, thought this would be a good place to post what we hear,etc.
Any other future cornell people out there?
 
There are three of us who have posted in the Final Decisions thread:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=493380

I'm very excited about getting started this Fall, but I'm also looking forward to a relaxing Spring. I'm working full time at my Hospital and generally taking it easy for the first time in a long time. I think the next step is waiting for finanacial aid information and the class of 2012 student website/message board.
 
i think i'm the third! i'm really excited to start cornell this fall and am just waiting to begin apartment hunting/moving etc. kinda scary. i think i heard that we'll begin getting emails & more info as soon as 50% of the class has been established. i'm just finishing up biochem this semester and working. i feel so much more relaxed than i have in ages!
 
I'll be going to Cornell in the fall too. 🙂

I already know a couple people who are students there now, and I'm currently planning on sharing a house with them. So my trip to Ithaca for the info sessions also included a visit to the house... it looks like a great place, so that's one less thing to worry about. 🙂

I'm basically enjoying my last chance to slack off at this point... of course, my idea of slacking off is 16 credits of classes and two jobs. 🙄