*** the DAT ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMD to Be

not luffin' this weather.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm about to register to take the dreaded DAT and I was wondering if it would matter if I took it early August or mid August. Hmm, say the 5th? or the 18th? I've been taking some practice test and scoring around 17 in academic and 19/20 in pat, but I haven't really started any hardcore studying(been taking orgII this summer). You think a month of studying... say 4-5 hours a day will work? The only subject that I'm really struggling with is bio, and I haven't had gen. biology for over 2 years. I'm pretty consistently getting 18's and above on others, just 13's and 14's on biology. Help please!!!! I just bought campbell's 6th ed. bio, and topscore just came in the mail the other day, and I was wondering if I should study for a couple of weeks and then do those practice tests, or take them now or what?? The days are getting shorter and I'm getting worried... :(

Members don't see this ad.

DMD to Be said:
I'm about to register to take the dreaded DAT and I was wondering if it would matter if I took it early August or mid August. Hmm, say the 5th? or the 18th? I've been taking some practice test and scoring around 17 in academic and 19/20 in pat, but I haven't really started any hardcore studying(been taking orgII this summer). You think a month of studying... say 4-5 hours a day will work? The only subject that I'm really struggling with is bio, and I haven't had gen. biology for over 2 years. I'm pretty consistently getting 18's and above on others, just 13's and 14's on biology. Help please!!!! I just bought campbell's 6th ed. bio, and topscore just came in the mail the other day, and I was wondering if I should study for a couple of weeks and then do those practice tests, or take them now or what?? The days are getting shorter and I'm getting worried... :(

whoops. wrong place... I re-posted in the dat forum. my bad.. :cool: