The DPM forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oncogene

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Now can you see why the there shouldn't be a DPM forum. Not one of you guys have posted in quite a while. What is up? Just an observation. Later

Members don't see this ad.

oncogene said:
Hey Guys,

Now can you see why the there shouldn't be a DPM forum. Not one of you guys have posted in quite a while. What is up? Just an observation. Later

The excuse that the forum isn't active enough to warrent a separate forum is BS. As if it takes so much more computer space to have a separate forum under "Doctors in Other Fields" and DPM Forum.

That's rediculous. Just MOVE the forum. The problem is that the moderators/webmasters aren't DPM-friendly and are resistant to move the forum.

LCR

diabeticfootdr said:
That's rediculous. Just MOVE the forum. The problem is that the moderators/webmasters aren't DPM-friendly and are resistant to move the forum.

LCR

Remember, there was a separate forum once. It was consolidated here with others that got too little traffic to warrant maintaining. This as opposed to closing them altogether.

Computer space is not the issue - the time and effort to moderate the forum is.

- H

Members don't see this ad :)
FoughtFyr said:
Computer space is not the issue - the time and effort to moderate the forum is.

- H

Effort? I'm no computer scientist, but I have some basic web design experience.

1. you create a new forum under "doctors in other fields"
2. once a week, someone clicks on it and monitors the posts (if there is so little traffic this won't be so time consuming) It's the same volume of web traffic, just in a different place.

I hope that helps.

LCR

diabeticfootdr said:
Effort? I'm no computer scientist, but I have some basic web design experience.

1. you create a new forum under "doctors in other fields"
2. once a week, someone clicks on it and monitors the posts (if there is so little traffic this won't be so time consuming) It's the same volume of web traffic, just in a different place.

I hope that helps.

LCR

WOW! Hey, since you have the "sure-fire" formula, why don't you go start your own forum. I've got a great idea for you - you can call it "The DPM Forum"!

The owners and moderators here have made their decision. It is, after all, their site. If you don't like it - well, there is a whole world wide web out there just waitin' for you.

- H