The emptyness of my Friday Inbox

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been conditioned friday=emptyness
Why does xmas AND new years have to be on a friday this year?

So that we can rest assured that the emptiness of the Friday inbox is for reasons other than our neurotically perceived undesirability.

Happy holidays! 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This friday for once was not so sad as my inbox was filled by every other day of the week. I sense a new interview wave in motion
 
Yeah. I appreciated quietness this Friday. I've been getting rejections all week (not complaining, just saying...)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oddly enough, pertaining to medical schools anyway, my Friday inbox has been empty this entire year...
 
Methinks interview invitations have more or less stopped. Don't you think?

I don't think so. I just got one yesterday. One of my friends got three this week, and another friend got one.

There's still hope. I'm rooting for you.
 
Methinks interview invitations have more or less stopped. Don't you think?

Yeah, I think it's pretty much over.

Of course we could get more, but it's unlikely.

I'd start considering current options as final options.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only one I have realistic hope for is SUNY Buffalo. Just called the office and Mr. Rosso was very optimistic and said time is not an issue and I could be invited anywhere from now until mid-March (Last interview slot ~april 28) and still be interviewing for a seat in the class.
 
No, they are still sending out interview invites. I got one from Rosalind Franklin yesterday and another one from VCU abt 4 days ago. So, keep hope alive guys:luck:
 
Looks like I'm in the same boat. The interview waters seem to be stagnant. Would it be appropriate to call the schools that I haven't heard back from? I'm wondering if this would help or just be annoying to them??? Maybe everyone else is just more patient than I am.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i just got rejected from UMDNJ-RWJ! but doesn't sting so bad because last Friday I got the best news in the world.... gl everyone!