the end

Started by The Deep
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I described my IA, what I learned from it, and what I've done since then on my primary application. I noticed that a bunch of the secondaries ask the same question about IAs again. Since I'm assuming I can't just re-use the one I used for my primary, what do you all recommend I write on the secondary?
Why can't you reuse it? If your IA statement was carefully vetted with your Student Conduct Office, you should copy/paste it IMO. Don't put yourself in a position where one minor deviation gets you in trouble.

If others have a different opinion, join in, especially if they are giving you more space for more details. Get it vetted.

As an adult/executive, you will learn how everything you say could be used against you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If they have a question in the secondary (knowing that there is already a prompt in the primary), they must want you to expand on your growth.

Or they restrict access to the AMCAS for some reason and give some reviewers/interviewers only the secondary. I'd vote for cutting and pasting.