The Foot Blog

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlKlineDPM

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this, but if you could add this to podiatry links or blogs, that would be great! I've created a new blog called THE FOOT BLOG. Here is the premise for the blog::

Do you have interesting articles, case studies and ideas to share with your colleagues? We would like to invite you to participate and be a contributing member to "THE FOOT BLOG”.

http://www.thefootblog.wordpress.com/

The foot blog is a unique internet media where you can submit your ideas, articles , photos and anything interesting in the field of podiatry. It is also a great way to get some exposure and internet advertising at no cost to you. Besides, it is just a great medium to blog any interesting cases or ideas in the area of podiatry.

If you would like to participate as a contributing staff to the site, you are welcome to do so. If you have any questions concerning the site, feel free to contact us at

[email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will consider contributing to this new podiatry blog.

Members don't see this ad.

Pretty neat site, Dr. Kline. Just saw you're located in Corpus... maybe I could come see you sometime I'm going to the beach.