The great SDN community

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RockstarDMD

sUcCeSs iS mY OnLY OpTioN
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would just like to say that this is a great board filled with great people. It is great to see so many people willing to help each other out. Sometimes there is negativity posted to these boards for whatever reason and people's comments get the best of them. Heres a cheers to the SDN pre-dental and dental community best of luck to all of you, lets keep helping each other out and do our best to keep things positive. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Best Luck for all of US!!! :thumbup:

RockstarDMD said:
I would just like to say that this is a great board filled with great people. It is great to see so many people willing to help each other out. Sometimes there is negativity posted to these boards for whatever reason and people's comments get the best of them. Heres a cheers to the SDN pre-dental and dental community best of luck to all of you, lets keep helping each other out and do our best to keep things positive. :D

I totally agree! Thanks Rockstar, great post! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I was so excited to tell my premed friend about SDN because it is such a wonderful resource! I was sad to hear that it may not be so positive on the premed side and I was soooooo grateful that this is such a great community! I talk about it with friends and family like I know some of you guys and they think I'm weird. Well, maybe I am, but I don't know what I would do without it!

SDN is a wicked resource and I agree with Rockstar that the posts are generally pretty good with the occasional crazy (if not slightly hilarious) negativity (*cough* Asian predent thread *cough*). Overall it's a good place to pretty much freak out since we're all in the same boat and we all understand the importance of getting in someplace. I'm really surprised at the amount of people that are aware of SDN. Hopefully I'll be seeing you guys at interviews in the coming months and *crosses fingers* next fall when d-school starts! Best of luck to you guys.

all I can say is :D

Couldn't agree more with ya, this is an awesome forum. Everybody is very helpful and willing to help. Makes applying to Dental school so much easier.

I agree!! I have enjoyed reading lots of posts from lots of good people. Regardless of where we get in (assuming we all get in), we will be surrounded by great classmates!! Best of luck to everyone!!

love is in the AIR lol...but definatelyy this site is real good, the future of dentistry is in good hands, so many helpful friendly ppl on SDN...wish you all the best

Those who really want to get in...will get in. NO WORRIES EVERYONE!

omg everyone, A/S/L? <3