The I Passed COMLEX PE Thread!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sophiejane

Exhausted
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Relief cannot begin to describe the feeling...

I mean, Conshoshocken was a fabulous place, I loved the Residence Inn and the cheesesteak, but once was enough.

Just FYI, took it on August 12 and got scores October 12.

Members don't see this ad.

august 14th with scores around october 14th.

If my luck holds, I should go play some blackjack, cause that's what it feels like. The osteopathic Gods have been kind, all bless the holy Kachura

Just found out my results this week: passed!

Since I didn't remember to wash my hands on the first 6 pts. I was a little concerned. That test was so painful that I long ago decided I would drop out of school and begin playing on the World Poker Tour if I failed. I would've been the losingest player of all time.

And now I can't even play online b/c of W (and whoever slipped the provision into the safe harbor bill he signed). Damn politicians!

Would anyone be nice enough to tell us how the exam was and any advice for someone taking it tomorrow?

Members don't see this ad :)
1. wash your hands
2. drape everyone and keep them well covered at all times
3. do manip when they ask you for it. keep it simple.
4. before you leave the room, ask if they have any questions.
5. smile and be empathetic. lots of head nodding. :)
6. write legibly. no abbreviations--just to be safe.
7. don't get bogged down with unnecessarily detailed physical exams--keep it very focused.
8. ask everyone about what meds they are currently taking.

You'll do fine. Best of luck.

passed as well. I think I would have shot myself if they made go back to take that test again. I swear it was so stressful it was like doing an H&P at gunpoint.:D

Agree with what sophie said. You follow those instructions and you are money!!!

What a waste of life. We need to make them stop requiring students to take this worthless exam. They are making $6 million a year from us just from this pointless waste of time. They make it look like they made this big center just for this purpose. It is actually just a little suite in a medical office building that they call a center. We must bombard them with letters of how useless this is.

The NBOME website says not to schedule flights till after 7. How long does the CS go till and could I make a 6:20 flight? Thanks

The NBOME website says not to schedule flights till after 7. How long does the CS go till and could I make a 6:20 flight? Thanks

You should be walking out the door by 3:15 pm. Most people easily make flights around 6:30. I think it's about 45 min to the airport from the test site.

Hey
I had a 630 flight and had plenty of time. I was out the door at 315 on the dot. I stayed at the Residence Inn and they had a taxi/car waiting for me. I had them schedule it for 340 but he was there early. It was $60.00 to the airport. I didn't care about the extra $$, I just didn't want to get stuck in Phily. The airport security line was nuts for terminal E. It was the Delta/Southwest terminal...I think I waited for 50 minutes since they only had 2 gates open. I also had my boarding passes printed the night before so I got to go straight to security.