the immune response

Started by marwa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

marwa

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello , I have some problems understanding the immune system ...so I'm wondering if there is a good website where I can find intersting videos to help me better understand it .and thanks 🙂
 
This video really helped me to bring everything together and understand the big picture. It doesn't go into incredible detail, but it should be helpful

Just google this: Assignment Discovery: An Inside Look at the Flu

click on the third option and it should take you to the video. Hope this helps!
 
Last edited: