Step II the inevitable should I keep my date thread

Started by Bevo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So right now I am scheduleded to take my step 2 exam in 26 days.

I took nbme form #3 and #1. I took #1 back in May. I just finished taking a kaplan review course whilst doing a rotation and research. NBME #1 was a 340 (174) up to a 450 (205). I'm aiming to match my step 1 score which a good 30 points higher.

Do I postpone my exam or do I keep chugging?


btw, I never broke a 460 with a nbme exam for step 1.