The Invisibles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have you noticed the increasing # of invisibles lurking on this forum?

I wonder if it is partly to do with our popularity through association with the Lounge.

Members don't see this ad.

deschutes said:
Have you noticed the increasing # of invisibles lurking on this forum?

I wonder if it is partly to do with our popularity through association with the Lounge.

No they are residents and program directors from residency programs. Beware!

oh the horror! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Perhaps I should change to invisible, so as to match my custom user title.
huh?

what?

you said something?

where are you?

i can't see you?

AndyMilonakis said:
huh?

what?

you said something?

where are you?

i can't see you?

There must have been a sale on camo.

camoflauge? you can't see them but they're really here? nevermind. :laugh:

DrYo12 said:
camoflauge? you can't see them but they're really here? nevermind. :laugh:
camoflauge assumes though that they are blending in with the surroundings. I would prefer the use of "cloaking device" kinda like them klingians or whatever they were on star trek.

AndyMilonakis said:
camoflauge assumes though that they are blending in with the surroundings. I would prefer the use of "cloaking device" kinda like them klingians or whatever they were on star trek.
klingians? WHAT? :eek: They're klingons. :(

*faints*

AndyMilonakis said:
sorry, i just know star wars and south park...but you already knew that ;)
:wow:

*faints*

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr Yo are you one of those people who is going to chain themselves to the studio door to prevent the cancellation of Enterprise?

ok people...

(3 members, 4 guests)
------------------------
AndyMilonakis

Alright, who's hiding!?! Reveal yourselves! :laugh:

All right already! I was one of the invisibles, at least for a few days. Not anymore, because you made me feel like I was doing something sneaky. I went to invisible mode because I frequently leave my computer on and the forums open when I'm not home, and I didn't want people to assume I'm actually here.

stormjen said:
All right already! I was one of the invisibles, at least for a few days. Not anymore, because you made me feel like I was doing something sneaky. I went to invisible mode because I frequently leave my computer on and the forums open when I'm not home, and I didn't want people to assume I'm actually here.
You sneaky monkey!

stormjen said:
you were invisible?

i never suspected.

8 members and 9 guests!

Interesting!

1 members and 1 guests.

Interesting.

Oh wait, it's only 7 am. Oh well...off to work for me.

Perhaps interesting was the wrong word.

How about...breathtaking?

deschutes said:
you and me are V/Q mismatched.

Warning! Achtung! Clinical term posted in path forum!

achtung.gif

AndyMilonakis said:
Sorry Doctor B, this one flew over my head. :(

I think Andy needs to lay off the drugs.......just maybe he'll once again understand the obvious! :laugh:

Currently we do not have anyone on the forum who is invisible! There are two guests, but 5 posters all of whom are visible to all. :thumbup:

yaah said:
Perhaps...invisible people have powers that we can only hope to understand.
Nope...I tried it once. For a few minutes. Didn't feel any powers coming onto me. Yep. I still had numchuck skillz, bo-staff skillz, and computer hacking skillz. They didn't go away. No other skillz though when invisible. So I turned that off.

deschutes said:
Well Andy, your definition of "invisible" involves darting in and out throughout the day. Job my a$$.
I work hard each and every single day.

AndyMilonakis said:
I work hard each and every single day.
Me too. It's going to be manual labour this weekend. I will be hauling an enormous box of 20+ binders of various shapes and sizes to the student lounge. And a waist-high pile of paper to recycling. Via transit, naturally.