• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
margaritas, mexican food, and a movie. I am back in the zone after being completely burned out yesterday:cool: I reccomend all of you take a night off this week and go drink some margaritas (remember to hit happy hour so you are good and drunk early), eat some chips and salsa, then go watch an incredibly easy to comprehend movie to let your mind rest from the VR a bit - (I found Don Pablos + Dawn of the Dead worked well).

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Glad to hear it, Cerb! Maybe I should take a little break tonight, too. 4 practice tests this week so far = :scared:

ozarka

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2004
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
you guys should definately take a break. especially the week before the test. being well rested is key. :)

About the Ads