the nth time thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PittMedicine

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've noticed a lot of people are highly motivated on SDN. Just curious to see how many times you guys and gals have taken your MCAT, especially those who eventually got above 30. B/c mdapplicants has a lot of 30+, and I'm wondering if you got that on your first try or what?

:scared: (I like this face)
 
hijacked.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im guessing that pretty soon the op will stop making new threads, they never seem to go the way he had originally planned =p
 
ti89 said:
We need this one here:

mail.gif

where the hell did that one come from? What other group of people is THAT obsessed with the mail box?
 
jtank said:
im guessing that pretty soon the op will stop making new threads, they never seem to go the way he had originally planned =p


I think it may be my fault. Oops

Lenin.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TheDarkSide said:
For the OP... (thanks for the inspiration desiredusername!!)

mad0233.gif


mad0235.gif


mad0216.gif
mad0137.gif


sign0003.gif


sign0090.gif


sign0080.gif


sign0081.gif

I take offense to this. I have started this. But yes desired good job of getting to this post fast
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dont u think its funny how the op will think hes received 2 pages worth of real responses, haha.
 
yeah, i can't take credit for someone else's ideas. It was all ti89.
rk01_adorazione2.gif
 
If I'm not mistaken, you are trying to say to pitt (in smiley form):
motocanaglia_linguaccia.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad