The Office WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Computer could only seer roles, UNLESS it was a conversion.. In which it would give affiliation. Will make clearer when I arrive home later.

So original wolves were unseerable? That's really unfair to the villagers, IMO.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think I get it. Please explain!

So original wolves were unseerable? That's really unfair to the villagers, IMO.

The wolves had no seer, either. Also didn't have a 100% kill rate, even when not blocked. So it isn't that unfair.

Members don't see this ad :)
You Dirty Rotten Wolves!!! Rojo, ha! At the point where you moved me and were getting intel I had just given up and thought I don't care if he's a wolf.

Fun game, mods! I had a good time coming up with a new way of putting "I'm protecting myself yet again" into entertaining prose. :laugh:

Gah, I just knew rojo was a wolf.

This was a fun game. I liked my ability to alter people's speech. I enjoyed your rhyming devyn :smuggrin:

Thanks mods

I thought I was going to be in this game for at most 1 day, get seered, and that would have been the end of it. Or even if I didn't get seered, just flat out lynched... if escalla was still in the game I probably would of...:laugh:. Somehow i didn't only not get seered, not get lynched, but I convinced enough people not to lynch devyn my first day, and was able to win the BOTY role when it was all but sealed deal for the wolves (4 wolves vs 5 villagers)...

I think both sides were severely handicapped, and thus it became sort of a crap shoot... the wolves were being decimated when I joined (another hint that maybe I was a wolf ;) ) and then in the matter of 1 day, they avoided a wolf lynch, added a wolf, and converted a villager...

Yay!!!! Wolf win :D surprised I was able to talk my way out of lynch 3 times! :laugh:

Thanks mods!

Gah, I just knew rojo was a wolf.

This was a fun game. I liked my ability to alter people's speech. I enjoyed your rhyming devyn :smuggrin:

Thanks mods

Thanks it was actually fun rhyming although not sure how long I could have kept it up :)