The Official 2006-2007 Good Luck Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looks like we're pretty much rounding into the time where we are all starting to begin our postbacs- be it the Special Masters Programs, Postbacs to fulfill recs, regular masters programs, master programs to boost MCAT scores, etc. etc. etc.
I want to wish each and everyone good luck! Stay on course, be vigilant, motivated and determined. To the "SDN graduating postbac class of 2006", God Speed and good luck! :luck: :luck: :)

Members don't see this ad.

I second that. Good luck, y'all! We can do this! :luck:

anyone else nervous? :eek:

Good luck everyone!! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
dranonymous said:
anyone else nervous? :eek:

Good luck everyone!! :luck:
Which SMPs are you picking between? And yes, I am very nervous.

chaeymaey said:
Which SMPs are you picking between? And yes, I am very nervous.

not much picking right now...i was accepted to the nymc program and waitlisted at a couple others. looks like i will be at nymc this fall but, i'm hoping to hear some good news in the next couple of weeks. have you made up your mind yet as to where you will go?

dranonymous said:
not much picking right now...i was accepted to the nymc program and waitlisted at a couple others. looks like i will be at nymc this fall but, i'm hoping to hear some good news in the next couple of weeks. have you made up your mind yet as to where you will go?
yup, heading to gtown next week.

chaeymaey said:
yup, heading to gtown next week.

nice, congrats with the GT, i declined my acceptance recently, so hopefully that will open up some spots for equally cool ppl. I start med classes in about a week or so, ahhh med biochem and med physio how i despise thee. Flying out this monday, looks like summer is over, good luck everyone!!

And check in once in a while to this thread to update everyone on how you are doing/progress. It'd make a nice story for people next year applying :)

good thinking braluk! i know a lot of people helped us out on this forum. i'm hoping for the best. let's goooooooooooo

good luckkkkkkkkkk everyone :)

remember..."the rest is still unwritten"

so let's totally tear up mcat/masters/post bacc :)

i'm heading to Boston University. thank you guys for all ur advice and constant support :)

lets tear sh#t up. im headed to Boston this fall too... time to show em what we're made of right? :cool:

bring it onnnnnnnn