1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

The Official 2008 Application Cycle !!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by IamJetLi, Mar 14, 2007.

1. So whos applying this year for 2008 Cycle? I am and it seems like its going to be very tuff. Admission advisors all tell me 20 is the new DAT average and i've been reviewing hardcore. My overall gpa/science gpa is hoovering around 3.55/3.55. My school to apply to so far will be UCLA, Pacific, VCU, Marquette, Creighton, Minnesota, and WVU.....
    Cant wait till the application cycle opens up...does anyone know the exact date???
    So Share your stories/goals/info/or opinions on this.....

2. CSI Dentist

2+ Year Member

Non-Student
    AADSAS application is available May 15th, TMDSAS May 1st. Good luck.

3. CaliDDS

2+ Year Member

too early for 2008 cycle people to take over
    please come back in two months
    thank you

4. OP
    OP
    IamJetLi

its not early if they want your paper works and everything in when you send in your applications

5. bruinpredent

bruinpredent UCLA School of Dentistry
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    cali, many of us have been here in disguise this whole time. silent, stealthy, sneaking into your precious 2007 cycle clique of sdners in ninja like fashion

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. alphaDDS

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    if you get your materials into aadsas in, say, may, they will then send your application to your designated schools at the earliest possible date that each school is accepting, right? basically, once you get your materials into aadsas, all you need to worry about are secondary fees, right?

(sorry for re-post)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. t man

t man Epoxi-Lips
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    ***The Official 2008 Application Cycle*** is what you're supposed to write. the two asterik variation is generally accepted as well.

8. OP
    OP
    IamJetLi

yea......your application is complete whe you send in your trankscript, app, money....you can take dat lor and stuff later on