I've been avoiding Physics like a plague and I have to take this test when I return back to America, unfortunately
🙁.
I did TPR Science Workbook for G. Chem and Biology. I did about 2 passages each chapter and 5 discrete questions. It took FOREVER to go OVER EACH QUESTION I GOT RIGHT AND WRONG
🙁. I did pretty good especially on the systems. I've been avoiding Physics but I am ON it tomorrow. I am going to do some problems with TBR and TPR Science Wrkbook, lol.
I use this website for Orgo to get things drilled in my mind
http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0072397462/student_view0/chapter1/multiple_choice_quiz.html
I also have TPR, TBR, EK 1001, Kaplan Topicals and Sectionals, TPR tests (all), AAMC exams (all), GS exams (all), Kaplan (all)
😀.
I took GS-3 and got a 9PS 8BS and 9VR
🙁, which is a horrible score. My studying is pretty structured in a way. I will re-read chapters just to retain certain information and go over my notes and then just do practice passages. All I am doing is practice passages and reading here and there while going over my notes. I am trying to take GS 4 this Friday or Sat. Then after that take two tests every week but I need to go hard on the second half Physics especially Electrostatics, Magnetism, Light and Optics. Physics SUCKS and I JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT IT. But for this exam I will eat, sleep and breathe these science courses. Verbal is
🙁 and I am pushing myself to improve tremendously. I just want a 9 or 10 and I will be satisfied,
🙂.
O and I also have Chad's Videos so I am going to watch them on my free time as well. I feel like it's HARD to get through these materials. Plus I work from 9 to 2:30 pm and then I try to study from 3, 3:30 to 7 or 7:30pm everyday doing passages and shtnitz.
C'est la vie!