The Official Encouragement Thread

Started by nycpizza
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nycpizza

hi hihihi
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So yeah, I'm taking the MCAT in April, my professors are acting like a-holes, giving us exams and hw left and right. I'm just feeling really blue (I'm sure most of us are) because of all the anxiety and stuff. Not enough hours in the day! 🙁 My GPA is not great (actually, its pretty low) and that really puts on alot of pressure for us low-GPA-ers to ace the MCAT. I'm really scared. :scared:

I'm sure alot of us are in the same boat. Some tea and sympathy would be nice. But since there is no tea on the internet 😛, how about some sympathy? :idea:
 
nycpizza said:
So yeah, I'm taking the MCAT in April, my professors are acting like a-holes, giving us exams and hw left and right. I'm just feeling really blue (I'm sure most of us are) because of all the anxiety and stuff. Not enough hours in the day! 🙁 My GPA is not great (actually, its pretty low) and that really puts on alot of pressure for us low-GPA-ers to ace the MCAT. I'm really scared. :scared:

I'm sure alot of us are in the same boat. Some tea and sympathy would be nice. But since there is no tea on the internet 😛, how about some sympathy? :idea:

You have my sympathy 🙂 Just focus on the MCAT...Good Luck