The Official Fall 2012 Au.D. Matriculation Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dustbug10

Year IV
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Per request, here is the acceptance thread. Add your program, name, and date below. Use this as a way to connect with your soon to be colleagues. This also helps those who remain on waiting lists at their preferred destinations. I posted the sample format below. Whomever posts first, simply delete the sample and add your info. Try to keep program names in alphabetical order. Break the formatting and consider yourself permanently banned. We're doctoral students for crying out loud. Congratulations on making the big decision and best of luck to all of you in the coming 4 years. :prof:
-----------------------------------------------------------
MATRICULATION

Gallaudet University
cidanu (10 April 2009)

University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Teucer (10 April 2009), Dustbug10 (25 February 2009)

Members don't see this ad.

Per request, here is the acceptance thread. Add your program, name, and date below. Use this as a way to connect with your soon to be colleagues. This also helps those who remain on waiting lists at their preferred destinations. I posted the sample format below. Whomever posts first, simply delete the sample and add your info. Try to keep program names in alphabetical order. Break the formatting and consider yourself permanently banned. We're doctoral students for crying out loud. Congratulations on making the big decision and best of luck to all of you in the coming 4 years. :prof:
MATRICULATION

University of Maryland
AudQuestions (17 April 2012)

MATRICULATION

LSU Health Sciences Center
AuDhopefully (13 March 2012)

University of Maryland

Members don't see this ad :)
MATRICULATION

Westward Lord (5 April 2012)

University of Maryland

Not everyone is awesomely obsessive-compulsive like us, Dusty.

Sent from my DROIDX using SDN Mobile

MATRICULATION

Westward Lord (5 April 2012)

University of Maryland

Washington University in St. Louis
otoscopin u out (March 13, 2012)