The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

macoberoy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The book includes:
  • Passages and questions from actual MCAT exams, with detailed explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers
  • Tips to help you come up with the right solutions
  • "Difficulty levels" of questions, revealing what percentages of examinees answered correctly in the real-life tests
  • Data to help you determine how likely you are to increase or decrease your scores upon a retake, and by how many points
  • Data that show what percentage of applicants were admitted to medical school, based on MCAT scores and GPAs combined
  • A look at how MCAT scores factor into the admissions decision, with insights from a former associate dean of admissions
The book is sold at $30 on the official aamc website. Cost can be verified at the link below

https://services.aamc.org/publicati...ion=Product.displayForm&prd_id=255&prv_id=314

I have 2 copies of the book. The book is brand new with no highlights/marking. PM me with a reasonable offer. I am willing to ship anywhere within US.

I am also willing to trade this book in exchange for EK 16 mini mcat.

Members don't see this ad.

I really don't think anyone is going to do this. EK's 16 mini MCATs is much harder to find and usually sells for more than $30...