-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official Harvard Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by sake
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
6
670206
Same here
Got an email on like 6/23 saying I'm missing my LOR'swhich were then added a few days later. Haven't hear anything since whatsoever...maybe I got put at the end of the pile haha or they just don't notify me anymore even though my app should have been complete for like 2 weeks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
6
670206
Received another application complete today. This one also listed the timeline of their admissions cycle. So according to the email, we shouldn't expect to hear back from them regarding interview invites until late September?
Last edited by a moderator:
You mean besides for the app complete email?Went from app complete to under review. It's starting.....![]()
6
670206
.
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard back from HSDM yet?
Also if current HSDM students (or anyone with an insight into the admissions process could chime in) - I'm planning on sending in my app in early September for an August 2018 start date. Is this too late for that cycle? Their website says that they read all applications completed in their entirety that have been submitted by December 15, 2017 and I think they keep half the class pretty much empty by December 1...if I'm wrong or you have more info please let me know!
Also if current HSDM students (or anyone with an insight into the admissions process could chime in) - I'm planning on sending in my app in early September for an August 2018 start date. Is this too late for that cycle? Their website says that they read all applications completed in their entirety that have been submitted by December 15, 2017 and I think they keep half the class pretty much empty by December 1...if I'm wrong or you have more info please let me know!
From the 2021 thread:When does HSDM start sending out interviews? Late August, Early September?
DMD Admissions Process
First application complete email: 8/11 (from 2015-2016 cycle)
First interview invite: 9/16
First interview day: 10/2
First acceptance: 12/1
First wait-list: 12/3
First rejection: 12/1
Mines been complete for a while already. Wonder if it means anything.Application received email on 8/9 and just received my application complete email today 8/30. AADSAS status changed from "under review" to "application complete." Hmm
6
670206
Has anyone received an interview invite yet? I saw that one person did in the Official 2017-18 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection thread, but that was it.
D
deleted738762
YA BOI!!Has anyone received an interview invite yet? I saw that one person did in the Official 2017-18 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection thread, but that was it.
6
670206
Really? Give us the details man 😉YA BOI!!
You got an interview? 😱 congratulations!YA BOI!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted738762
lol no I was just playingReally? Give us the details man 😉
D
deleted738762
no lol I didnt even apply hereYou got an interview? 😱 congratulations!
So no one actually recieved an interview yet right?
My application has been marked as complete since August. But haven't heard from them yet.
Same for Upenn. For both Harvard and Upenn, my status on AADSAS is "Application complete" While all my other schools are "under review"
Same for Upenn. For both Harvard and Upenn, my status on AADSAS is "Application complete" While all my other schools are "under review"
Mine has been under "Received/Under Review" since July I believe and I applied the first week of June. It's been a long waiting game for me haha
Harvard & USC: MIAAnyone heard back yet?
Along with every other school, lol
Do they send out interview invites by email or through the mail?
I had my interview like about over 2 weeks ago.Has anyone heard back yet?
Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Yep. They call you and you pick a date over the phone.They will call you I think
Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Do you mind posting your stats?I had my interview like about over 2 weeks ago.
Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
SureDo you mind posting your stats?
sGPA/cGPA: 4.00/3.97
DAT: 25
Submitted my application on June 17th/18th.
Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Impressive!Sure
sGPA/cGPA: 4.00/3.97DAT
DAT: 25
Submitted my application on June 17th/18th.
Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Do you think I have a chance to receive an invite with sGPA/cGPA 4.0/3.95, and AA/TS 20/21. I am currently a student from a state college but doing my research thesis from Harvard.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey congrats!!For those of you who interviewed, how was it? I have mine this Friday so not sure what to expect :/
I am waiting to hear back from Harvard. Mind sharing your stats?
Anyone received an interview invite recently?
I went to under review today.
Think it's a formality, or should we both be hopeful? haha
D
deleted884144
Same, went under review today as well. My app was complete Oct 26th though-took DAT super late.
That's a pretty quick turnaround.Same, went under review today as well. My app was complete Oct 26th though-took DAT super late.
D
deleted884144
Yeah, I was surprised, not many other schools have put my app under review yet.
Guess we just hope that this is a good sign, eh? hahaYeah, I was surprised, not many other schools have put my app under review yet.
I went under review today as well. Think everyone may have gone under review today haha
Were all of your statuses "Complete" before they changed to under review? I haven't really been distinguishing between the different statuses. Mine currently says Under Review but I just cant remember if it was something else before or not.
Were all of your statuses "Complete" before they changed to under review? I haven't really been distinguishing between the different statuses. Mine currently says Under Review but I just cant remember if it was something else before or not.
Mine was "Application Complete" for the longest time. That was, until today.
Giving myself false hope is setting me up for failure hahah
Mine was also on "app complete" since I applied back in September but I just got put "under review"
Interesting. I wonder if they're still offering pre-dec interviews
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how likely is it that I get an interview?
My application was submitted in July and completed (with DAT score and LOR) Oct 10.
Stats:
Dat 22AA 21TS 21PAT
TotalGPA (3.86 with +/-) and (3.9 without +/-)
SGPA (3.91 with +/-) and (3.88 without +/-)
Have 1900 h of research. Leadership tasks and activities.Total of around 350 h of shadowing.
My application was submitted in July and completed (with DAT score and LOR) Oct 10.
Stats:
Dat 22AA 21TS 21PAT
TotalGPA (3.86 with +/-) and (3.9 without +/-)
SGPA (3.91 with +/-) and (3.88 without +/-)
Have 1900 h of research. Leadership tasks and activities.Total of around 350 h of shadowing.
Interesting. I wonder if they're still offering pre-dec interviews
They def are. I was called yesterday and was asked to pick a date starting Nov 9th. After Nov 9th, they interview Mon and Fri only tho.
Awesome! Congrats! Mind me asking what your scores are?They def are. I was called yesterday and was asked to pick a date starting Nov 9th. After Nov 9th, they interview Mon and Fri only tho.
When did you submit your app? Did it change from "app complete" to "under review"?They def are. I was called yesterday and was asked to pick a date starting Nov 9th. After Nov 9th, they interview Mon and Fri only tho.
When did you submit your app? Did it change from "app complete" to "under review"?
I e-submitted 8/17 and had coursework verified 8/21. I don't really remember, but ya I do think it went from "app complete" to "under review".
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 6K
