***The Official Harvard Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

sake

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!!! Received an email that my application is complete few days ago.

Members don't see this ad.

Got an email on like 6/23 saying I'm missing my LOR'swhich were then added a few days later. Haven't hear anything since whatsoever...maybe I got put at the end of the pile haha or they just don't notify me anymore even though my app should have been complete for like 2 weeks

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email today saying that my application is complete.

Reactions: 1 user
Received another application complete today. This one also listed the timeline of their admissions cycle. So according to the email, we shouldn't expect to hear back from them regarding interview invites until late September?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard back from HSDM yet?

Also if current HSDM students (or anyone with an insight into the admissions process could chime in) - I'm planning on sending in my app in early September for an August 2018 start date. Is this too late for that cycle? Their website says that they read all applications completed in their entirety that have been submitted by December 15, 2017 and I think they keep half the class pretty much empty by December 1...if I'm wrong or you have more info please let me know!

When does HSDM start sending out interviews? Late August, Early September?
From the 2021 thread:
DMD Admissions Process
First application complete email: 8/11 (from 2015-2016 cycle)
First interview invite: 9/16
First interview day: 10/2
First acceptance: 12/1
First wait-list: 12/3
First rejection: 12/1

Reactions: 4 users
Application received email on 8/9 and just received my application complete email today 8/30. AADSAS status changed from "under review" to "application complete." Hmm

Application received email on 8/9 and just received my application complete email today 8/30. AADSAS status changed from "under review" to "application complete." Hmm
Mines been complete for a while already. Wonder if it means anything.

Has anyone received an interview invite yet? I saw that one person did in the Official 2017-18 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection thread, but that was it.

Members don't see this ad :)
So no one actually recieved an interview yet right?

My application has been marked as complete since August. But haven't heard from them yet.

Same for Upenn. For both Harvard and Upenn, my status on AADSAS is "Application complete" While all my other schools are "under review"

Mine has been under "Received/Under Review" since July I believe and I applied the first week of June. It's been a long waiting game for me haha

Sure
sGPA/cGPA: 4.00/3.97DAT
DAT: 25
Submitted my application on June 17th/18th.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Impressive!
Do you think I have a chance to receive an invite with sGPA/cGPA 4.0/3.95, and AA/TS 20/21. I am currently a student from a state college but doing my research thesis from Harvard.

Super late applying here but oh well. Did you all complete the cell biology pre-req? In the ADEA book it says it's recommended and not required but on AADSAS you have to match a class to it :(

For those of you who interviewed, how was it? I have mine this Friday so not sure what to expect :/

For those of you who interviewed, how was it? I have mine this Friday so not sure what to expect :/
Hey congrats!!
I am waiting to hear back from Harvard. Mind sharing your stats?

Well, I just went Under Review today. For those who received interviews, how did your portal change?

Reactions: 3 users
Same, went under review today as well. My app was complete Oct 26th though-took DAT super late.

Yeah, I was surprised, not many other schools have put my app under review yet.

I went under review today as well. Think everyone may have gone under review today haha

Were all of your statuses "Complete" before they changed to under review? I haven't really been distinguishing between the different statuses. Mine currently says Under Review but I just cant remember if it was something else before or not.

Were all of your statuses "Complete" before they changed to under review? I haven't really been distinguishing between the different statuses. Mine currently says Under Review but I just cant remember if it was something else before or not.

Mine was "Application Complete" for the longest time. That was, until today.

Giving myself false hope is setting me up for failure hahah

Mine was also on "app complete" since I applied back in September but I just got put "under review"

Does anyone know how likely is it that I get an interview?
My application was submitted in July and completed (with DAT score and LOR) Oct 10.

Stats:
Dat 22AA 21TS 21PAT
TotalGPA (3.86 with +/-) and (3.9 without +/-)
SGPA (3.91 with +/-) and (3.88 without +/-)

Have 1900 h of research. Leadership tasks and activities.Total of around 350 h of shadowing.

Interesting. I wonder if they're still offering pre-dec interviews

They def are. I was called yesterday and was asked to pick a date starting Nov 9th. After Nov 9th, they interview Mon and Fri only tho.

They def are. I was called yesterday and was asked to pick a date starting Nov 9th. After Nov 9th, they interview Mon and Fri only tho.
Awesome! Congrats! Mind me asking what your scores are?

When did you submit your app? Did it change from "app complete" to "under review"?

When did you submit your app? Did it change from "app complete" to "under review"?

I e-submitted 8/17 and had coursework verified 8/21. I don't really remember, but ya I do think it went from "app complete" to "under review".

Status
Not open for further replies.