-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official Kentucky CoD Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by ash01
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
I'm out of state and received a hold for comparison letter today
When did you submit? OOS as well but yet to hear either way.
Last edited:
I submitted 7/22When did you submit? OOS as well but yet to hear either way.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted 7/22
Cool, thanks. I submitted 07/29 so hopefully soon will hear something, good or bad. Best of luck to you!
I'm OOS and interviewed with them a few weeks ago, there's hope!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
How was the interview? I'm interviewing this week and am very excited, but extremely nervous too haha.
^^^ If this is true then I'm probably S.O.L because I have been "Under Review" since June 30th.
Same. Doesn't seem that there's been much traction for interviews for UKCD yet. Am I right?
I believe they have an interview dates they needs to fill
Last edited:
I believe they have an interview date in November they still need to fill.
I'm under the impression that they haven't invited many for interviews for October and November yet. Is this incorrect? Anyone here still waiting from June?
I'm under the impression that they haven't invited many for interviews for October and November yet. Is this incorrect? Anyone here still waiting from June?
Me. Not really expecting anything from them.
Me. Not really expecting anything from them.
Why is that?
I interviewed on the 5th.I'm under the impression that they haven't invited many for interviews for October and November yet. Is this incorrect? Anyone here still waiting from June?
I interviewed on the 5th.
When was your mail out? Reapplicant? Stats? Sorry for all the Q's, just trying to gauge what's the holdup with my app. I consulted with them a lot over the past year and felt pretty confident on a pre-December interview.
Got a hold for comparison e-mail. Soft rejection? Sigh. I've heard really good things about this school.
Got a hold for comparison e-mail. Soft rejection? Sigh. I've heard really good things about this school.
I received that last year as well. I then took advantage of their consulting offer and worked hard on my app since. Don't give up!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got a hold for comparison e-mail. Soft rejection? Sigh. I've heard really good things about this school.
When was your app complete?Got a hold for comparison e-mail. Soft rejection? Sigh. I've heard really good things about this school.
July 15th was the mailout date. July 20th application fee requested/sent.When was your app complete?
When was your app complete?Hold for comparison letter.....Hopefully will score an interview somewhere else
App was complete on october 11thWhen was your app complete?
seemed very quick to get a hold for comparison response. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing...When was your app complete?
Anyone knows what's the percent of OOS and how many is interviewed and accepted every year.
Thank you
Thank you
Weird. My app was complete 9/21 and I haven't heard back about anything pertaining to my status.seemed very quick to get a hold for comparison response. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing...
I asked someone what hold for comparison means just now and they said it's basically a soft rejection .. however still a very slight chance to get an interview since it isn't an official rejection.seemed very quick to get a hold for comparison response. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing...
The last of the interview invitations have been sent out this week prior to Dec. 1st decisions.
"Good Afternoon UKCD Interview Candidates,
I am trying to fill a few last interview slots for next Thursday and Friday, Oct 27 and 28. After that, we only have a Saturday remaining and then no more interviews prior to Dec 1."
"Good Afternoon UKCD Interview Candidates,
I am trying to fill a few last interview slots for next Thursday and Friday, Oct 27 and 28. After that, we only have a Saturday remaining and then no more interviews prior to Dec 1."
how long did it take them to send out the interview invite after you submitted the supplement app? Also how long was your answers for the supplement app? I'm not sure how much I should write"Good Afternoon UKCD Interview Candidates,
They send it out like the next day with four options of times and two separate days then you give them your top choices.how long did it take them to send out the interview invite after you submitted the supplement app? Also how long was your answers for the supplement app? I'm not sure how much I should write
The last of the interview invitations have been sent out this week prior to Dec. 1st decisions.
"Good Afternoon UKCD Interview Candidates,
I am trying to fill a few last interview slots for next Thursday and Friday, Oct 27 and 28. After that, we only have a Saturday remaining and then no more interviews prior to Dec 1."
So if I didn't get a supplemental by now, then I am most likely S.O.L?
Wonderful interview experience today! It was nothing to stress out about. Just be yourself and have fun. Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Supplemental is required after interview invitation.So if I didn't get a supplemental by now, then I am most likely S.O.L?
Supplemental is required after interview invitation.
Do you know what the supplemental asks?
Was the interview with three or 2 faculty members and do you meet them separately or both of them at the same time
You interview with two or three faculty members at the same time.Was the interview with three or 2 faculty members and do you meet them separately or both of them at the same time
Is the interview open or closed file?
it was open fileIs the interview open or closed file?
for people that have had an interview, has your AADSAS portal status changed?
you can PM me
you can PM me
.
Last edited:
for people that have had an interview, has your AADSAS portal status changed?
you can PM me
Mine still says "Invited for Interview"
for people that have had an interview, has your AADSAS portal status changed?
you can PM me
Mine has also changed.
It could have something to do with when the interview date was. When did you guys interview?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It could have something to do with when the interview date was. When did you guys interview?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
What do you mean? Like they're going in order?
Mine still says "Invited for Interview"
Did yours change yet?
Nope :/Did yours change yet?
Nope :/
That could be a good sign. Nobody knows for sure what the status change means. It could be an acceptance, waitlist, or rejection. And then, those who haven't had their status change may change on Nov. 30 at midnight for all the acceptances. It is only a few days away!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
that's true, i'm just hoping for the best for everyone!That could be a good sign. Nobody knows for sure what the status change means. It could be an acceptance, waitlist, or rejection. And then, those who haven't had their status change may change on Nov. 30 at midnight for all the acceptances. It is only a few days away!
My status changed to "Check back Dec 1..." a couple weeks agofor people that have had an interview, has your AADSAS portal status changed?
you can PM me
Same happened to me.My status changed to "Check back Dec 1..." a couple weeks ago
same same OOSSame happened to me.
Good luck everyone 🙂 We are already looking forward to welcoming our new class! I am a current D1 at UK -- feel free to ask me any questions you might have.
Oh and I think I got the acceptance email at 12:03am EST last year.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Oh and I think I got the acceptance email at 12:03am EST last year.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K