**** The Official Loma Linda (LLU) Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Wait I have the "offer made" as well. Are we 100% sure that it is acceptance? Ah I'm so excited!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait I have the "offer made" as well. Are we 100% sure that it is acceptance? Ah I'm so excited!
I called the admissions office and asked the front lady, and she said we are in!!! She said I should be getting a call sometime today. You might want to call so she can double check your name from the acceptance list :)

Reactions: 1 user
Officially just got the phone call!
OOS CO resident
Excited to start next year with you guys:soexcited:!

So no facebook page yet? :)

Hi guys...
So i am from Boston and I heard from LLU literally 2 months ago. Being a Christin my entire life, it would mean the world to attend a Christian school. I just finished my secondary application today, and got their automatic email saying "secondary app received!". Congrats to everyone who got it already, keeping my fingers crossed and trusting they will have a spot for me. :)

Reactions: 1 users
Awesome! I added the school very last minute because I just recently became a Christian and love the idea of a faith based education. Trying to finish the secondary ASAP and also study for finals!

Reactions: 1 users
anyone wanna make the facebook page? lol

hey guys, do any of you know how long it usually takes to hear back after an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys, do any of you know how long it usually takes to hear back after an interview?
I don't think there's a set time, it just depends where they are in the process... Just stay positive and if I had to give a timeframe I'd say around 1-2 months..? (I've also seen people get replies within 2 weeks )
But they are also about to go on holiday break for a few weeks... So keep that in mind too..

hey,
has anyone interviewed recently?
I'm getting so nervous I haven't heard back yet after my interview :(

for you guys who have accepted loma linda's offer, we don't need to do anything except the stuff in the new student portal right? i freaked out for a second about the registration but realized that's registration for current students

for you guys who have accepted loma linda's offer, we don't need to do anything except the stuff in the new student portal right? i freaked out for a second about the registration but realized that's registration for current students

What's the stuff in the new student portal ???????

I'm late to the party but got the call on December 1st! Looking forward to getting to know all of you guys! Also, does anyone know where to find a timeline for when school officially starts and whatnot?

I'm late to the party but got the call on December 1st! Looking forward to getting to know all of you guys! Also, does anyone know where to find a timeline for when school officially starts and whatnot?
Congrats on your acceptance!

In the acceptance letter it says to go to:

www.myllu.llu.edu

click canvas at the upper right then click courses then incoming information..

It should show the start dates but its not updated yet.

Last edited:
Hi all, I have an interview coming up on Jan 22 and I'm scheduled to do a Manual Skills Test (the carving test) as part of the LLU interview. If anyone has gone through the Manual Skills Test, I'd love to get some input on it to help me prepare. Thanks so much! :)

Hi all, I have an interview coming up on Jan 22 and I'm scheduled to do a Manual Skills Test (the carving test) as part of the LLU interview. If anyone has gone through the Manual Skills Test, I'd love to get some input on it to help me prepare. Thanks so much! :)
I had no idea that they included that as a part of their interview process..

Hey guys,
So I am getting REALLY nervous because I have yet to hear back yet after my interview which was in december. Has anyone interviewed in December and heard back yet? Will they notify someone if they don't accept them after an interview? Do I call and ask for an update?
For those of you who got in, how long did you wait between your interview and your acceptance?
I stare at my phone every day and wait for it to ring :(

Hey guys,
So I am getting REALLY nervous because I have yet to hear back yet after my interview which was in december. Has anyone interviewed in December and heard back yet? Will they notify someone if they don't accept them after an interview? Do I call and ask for an update?
For those of you who got in, how long did you wait between your interview and your acceptance?
I stare at my phone every day and wait for it to ring :(

Based on my experience from last year, the committee has been on break and should resume their weekly meetings today. If they haven't called you, then the committee hasn't gone over your application yet. When I got rejected last year, I was notified right after the committee meeting that day.

Based on my experience from last year, the committee has been on break and should resume their weekly meetings today. If they haven't called you, then the committee hasn't gone over your application yet. When I got rejected last year, I was notified right after the committee meeting that day.
great. thank you for the update!

HI! Does anyone know when classes start this summer/fall? I can't seem to find a calendar anywhere haha.

HI! Does anyone know when classes start this summer/fall? I can't seem to find a calendar anywhere haha.
Havn't found the exact date either but last year it was Sep 1, I'm thinking we start around Aug24th to Sep 1st

Last edited:
Does anyone know approximately how many spots may be left? And has anyone received an acceptance post dec after interviewing january or february?

I interviewed early January and I still have no status but I do know someone who interviewed late January and was accepted 3 days later... so i have no clue what is going on...really hate this waiting game...

Does anyone know approximately how many spots may be left? And has anyone received an acceptance post dec after interviewing january or february?

I also interviewed late January and I was accepted a few days later!

In regards to the number of spots, I haven't a clue, but I'm assuming they have filled up a majority of the seats by now.

Accepted!!
Received the call 2/18/2015 4:25 pm!
Time for decisions :love:

Those who got accepted, mind posting your stats (GPA & DAT) and how many shadowing hours you've done ?

Those who got accepted, mind posting your stats (GPA & DAT) and how many shadowing hours you've done ?

I'm a CO resident and my GPA was 3.55 with sGPA of 3.22. I had an AA of 21 and PAT of 23. I shadowed for about 100hours.

Congrats to those accepted.

By the way, anyone going to create a facebook page?

Anyone in the alternate list heard yet? Or if there's movement?