**** The Official Loma Linda (LLU) Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Is there a facebook group for the accepted students?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone hear anything this month ? Acceptance or rejection

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gone to LLU's interview,it's my favorite school?how is it?

Has anyone gone to LLU's interview,it's my favorite school?how is it?

Read previous messages on this forum. People have answered your question :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

All who are accepted should make a facebook page and people from my class can answer questions you have! Congrats and welcome to the fam

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 users
Ah this waiting is driving me crazy!! Hahaha
Any updates anyone ????

Interviewed yesterday, it was quick and painless. Interview and tour done within an hour. Had to write an essay but it wasn't difficult. Dr. Golden was very polite and I think it went very well.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a phone call too! ACCEPTED!! Most likely going to this school!

Is anyone going to make the facebook page?!

Reactions: 1 users
what was your status in ADEA application, if you dont mind to ask ????

Oh sorry read it wrong haha
21 DAT 20Gchem, 20 Ochem, 24 Bio, 20 QR, 19 RC, 23 PAT
3.5 Gpa 3.5 science 3.5 GE
250ish community service hours

Mine is received/ waiting additional information even though I did interview ... and I do not get any call from the school... Is there anyone who has same status with me ???

Mine is received/ waiting additional information even though I did interview ... and I do not get any call from the school... Is there anyone who has same status with me ???
you should call the school to find out.
Mine was like that last year and they told me I had to do an additional interview

you should call the school to find out.
Mine was like that last year and they told me I had to do an additional interview
I already call them .... She said you will get a email which mighe be acceptance or not ...

interviewed first week of dec, still haven't heard anything :(

if you guys haven't heard anything yet, maybe they didn't go over your applications yet..
LLU usually sends the rejection letter immediately
Keep your head up guys! God has plans for you all :) trust in him no matter what

if you guys haven't heard anything yet, maybe they didn't go over your applications yet..
LLU usually sends the rejection letter immediately
Keep your head up guys! God has plans for you all :) trust in him no matter what
Thanks a lot ~~~~

Does Anyone know if they still doing interviews or there are done for this year

Those of you who were just accepted, what were your interview dates? And congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got put on the high hold alternate list, interviewed Jan 12th.

You can't really assume that. At worst, they have accepted a full class but not everyone will attend.
Oh ok but do you think they will still send out interviews for the coming month or not anymore

Hi, if there are any current students who can help me out that would be great! I noticed the minimum computer requirement is a MacBook Pro or Dell Laptop and it has to run Parallels operating systems, and that supposedly slows down the computer quite a bit. I was wondering if it'd be beneficial to keep another personal computer on the side. Thanks in advance!

The IT dept is pretty strict about what computers they let on their network. No harm in having a separate computer for personal use or to review notes but the one you use at school needs to be approved.

Thank you!

The IT dept is pretty strict about what computers they let on their network. No harm in having a separate computer for personal use or to review notes but the one you use at school needs to be approved.

Anybody else receive an email to add new items to your application portal in case you're moved from the alternate list to accepted status?

Hi, if there are any current students who can help me out that would be great! I noticed the minimum computer requirement is a MacBook Pro or Dell Laptop and it has to run Parallels operating systems, and that supposedly slows down the computer quite a bit. I was wondering if it'd be beneficial to keep another personal computer on the side. Thanks in advance!

You need those specific computers for test and certain software; however, I use an Ipad pro 99% of the time for all my notes and lectures. If you have the extra money it is well worth it to have the iPad pro.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app