The Official Match Day Countdown Timer!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted87716

To see exactly how much longer you have to wait until Match Day, click here! :D

Members don't see this ad.

ack! why did u do that?!?! now that will be my new obsession!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh dear .... just curious, does anyone have any regrets after submitting your rank list? My colleagues were talking about it so I was just curious if that was a general consensus.

I believe this Match thing is pushing me from OC personality to full blown OCD.

Am I the only one checking the NRMP website every day and looking at my ROL just to make sure it's still there and nothing has changed? I know it will be the same, but part of me thinks...what if I only DREAMED that I really truly certified and submitted my ROL???

Psycho.

Oh dear .... just curious, does anyone have any regrets after submitting your rank list? My colleagues were talking about it so I was just curious if that was a general consensus.

Not a single regret for me. I obsessed over it for so long that by the time I submitted I had really let it go.

I regret losing my sanity... i used to be normal...

Why is time going by so slowly?+pissed+

I thought it was 12pm NYT, not 1pm?

12 noon- most med schools will hand out the envelopes in some type of ceremony. Much drama. Truly an audience.

1pm- web site posts results.

So you get to decide which is worse: an audience or waiting an extra hour.

Members don't see this ad :)
What a cute wife you have, Kent! :)

That picture almost makes me wish we had a Match Day event. But since a good portion of the class has already matched at osteopathic, military, or San Francisco match, I guess they don't think it's worth it to haul all the allopathic matchers in for a party.

I'll just have to uncork a bottle on my own with my better half...;)

Does anybody know where they think they are going to match? I am clueless. I know I will match but just don't have any idea where.

I've really enjoyed reading all of the fp posts here.

I can't wait for next Thursday!!

fp

do programs find out earlier than applicants? or both find out the same time...
gosh, this has been the longest month ever

Does anybody know where they think they are going to match? I am clueless. I know I will match but just don't have any idea where.

I've really enjoyed reading all of the fp posts here.

I can't wait for next Thursday!!

fp

All I know is that whenever I think about next year, moving, etc....I always see myself at my #1. If I get my #2, it won't be bad--but I will have some mental readjustment to do.

Don't worry Sophie... there is nothing that psychotrops and hypnosis can't fix.

Add a little alcohol and you might start believing your second choice was your first all along... :D

the time counter should reflect the daylight saving time :p