The Official May 22, 2015 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fenderboi930

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think many of you will agree that today is a great day to officially prepare for the May 22nd MCAT!!!

I was against the April 2015 MCAT because a typical 3 month schedule doesn't seem to work for
students and/or working test takers. With a little over 4 months of preparation we can go in with confidence!
It's all new and really scary--so let's kick MCAT butt together!!

I was also wondering, wouldn't many professional MCAT test takers and tutors want to take the MCAT 2015 as soon
as possible (April MCAT) so they can better they're material or teaching? Wouldn't that just destroy the curve?

Members don't see this ad.

More than half way thru 3rd year guys. Nice.

Still no idea what I wanna do with my life. so.

Reactions: 2 users
More than half way thru 3rd year guys. Nice.

Still no idea what I wanna do with my life. so.

O feel like I an in 4th year, but am still freaking about picking a specialty. No baby, but I could have multiple optho pubs. Surprisingly, my home department wasn't excited about pumping about papers.
Krabbeman, you seem capable of anything. As another low income med student,make the $,then save the world.

Members don't see this ad :)
Excellent! I hope everyone is having a great interview season. I’ll be applying Gen Surg!

Reactions: 1 user