You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official NYU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by Faux
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just got an email saying that my application is complete and my fee was received!
I actually got an email regarding my application fee. But the email actually talked about admission to the 2014 program and how the last date to submit the materials is feb 2014.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fee's already been sent. Let's hope USPS doesnt screw this up.
Haha, maybe a bit of an overstatement here... but nonetheless, good luck everyone!Everyone who interviewed last year always came away impressed.
Yeah I got an email but it took around 3-4 weeks after I sent the check. You can always give them a call to make sure they received it.Do they send you an e-mail when they receive the check?
I sent mine a while back haven't heard anything...
When'd you get the confirmation e-mail?Yeah I got an email but it took around 3-4 weeks after I sent the check. You can always give them a call to make sure they received it.
I'll probably call them tomorrow
Do they send you an e-mail when they receive the check?
I sent mine a while back haven't heard anything...
Just got my email! application complete.
same here! called them this morning and the e-mail came 30 min ago lolJust got my email! application complete.
Me three. Glad I rushed my check.
Sent the check a while ago and haven't gotten an application complete email yet. Rut ro. Guess I'll be calling them tomorrow to see if they've received it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you'll probably get an interview and be waitlisted. your exam scores are right around what NYU looks for, but your gpa is holding you back. just make sure you do well in your graduate program and be sure to send them your grades as soon as you can.
Would you attend if you were accepted? If yes, and the money is no trouble, throw NYU into the mix.My AADSAS application was mailed out 7/7. Just curious if I should add NYU or not. What do you think?
oGPA: 3.05
sGPA: 3.15
DAT: 21/21/23
ASCP certified Medical Laboratory Scientist for 6 years
Currently taking grad-level classes to boost GPAs
Anyone else got stats update about their app complete email? Sent in my check about 2 weeks ago..... maybe I should call as well.
Anyone else got stats update about their app complete email? Sent in my check about 2 weeks ago..... maybe I should call as well.
I haven't heard anything yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.
When did you mail in your check? ...
Got my app complete email this morning 🙂
Just for comparison ...my app was complete on June 27th....haven't heard anything since...they should be starting to give out interview invites soon I presume...since they begin interviews in September.
NYU was giving out interviews at this time last year! Hopefully next week we will hear back!

When do we send our 2x2 photographs? It wasn't in the email when it said my application was complete.
When do we send our 2x2 photographs? It wasn't in the email when it said my application was complete.
Unless it has changed, I thought you just email the photo to Office of Admissions.
Anyone receive an invite yet? Last year there were quite a few at the end of July.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone receive an invite yet? Last year there were quite a few at the end of July.
Nothing on my end and I applied first batch....maybe all the schools are taking longer due to a larger applicant pool? Who knows
I called and they said they have received everything from me yet I still haven't gotten an application complete e-mail. I think you're right supergenius310.... they probably are dealing with a lot of applications right now.
D
deleted518758
I just called and they said they won't hold any interviews till September... So no August interviews this year I guess 🙁
Anyone get any invites?
Nope. App completed over a month ago.
i would do that too ^^ 👍
Did everyone just mail a check with nothing else in it? I feel like I should include something with the check.
I mailed a check in a small envelope by itself. I made sure it was a non-see through envelope though.
I like to include a small typed note saying what the check is for/any of my relevant info. I felt weird about mailing just checks by themselves too but I imagine it doesn't matter that much.Did everyone just mail a check with nothing else in it? I feel like I should include something with the check.
I like to include a small typed note saying what the check is for/any of my relevant info. I felt weird about mailing just checks by themselves too but I imagine it doesn't matter that much.
Just make sure you are not sending it to the prince of niger
... Oh God, what have I done? :0Just make sure you are not sending it to the prince of niger
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Which batch?After a while of not receiving any invites finally got one from NYU just now!!!!
This just made my week!
second batch, I put more info on the other interview/acceptance sticky thread.Congrats! Which batch?
INTERVIEW! 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 75
- Views
- 35K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K