-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The official PCAT Score COUNTDOWN!!!
Started by lfc-2086
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
jus thought it wud b crrrraaaazzzzeeee.....to start a countdown.....daily that is....
We'll start from 2day.....
(sing)27 more days, 27 more days, he ho for ya'll we have 27 more days....if one more day goes, if one more day goes.....
648 Hours until we can bitch about the scores not coming in !!!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't hold your breath, because 28 days is the minimum amount of time it takes Harcourt. For the January and June tests, it took six weeks to get mine, and I got it only two days after it was mailed too.
I don't expect the scores to be mailed to me until Decemeber. But if I recieve them earlier, then great.
haha.. that stinks.. i was waiting for my scores to be in and see what I got, then add the designated schools I qualified to in Pharmcas, anyone in the same boat?
haha.. that stinks.. i was waiting for my scores to be in and see what I got, then add the designated schools I qualified to in Pharmcas, anyone in the same boat?
fo sho. I am in the same boat as you. You know how some people have in mind about 5 schools they wish to attend and are working on their prereqs? Well I don't have that because I am waiting to finish all my prereqs and then decide out of the 100 schools in the nation which ones I qualify for! It sucks because I have to take a bunch of classes to meet a lot of schools requirements.
oh my, what an ugly thread...first of all you can't assume you're getting your score in 30 days...the proctor at my exam said 4-5 weeks, so im assuming even 6 weeks is probably normal...i think the aim should be to AVOID thinking about the pcat...can't do much by worrying...i think the only thing one can possibly do, is to maybe review things you studied for the pcat once a week or something incase you need to re-write it 😎 ...its rather easy to keep info in your brain if you simply review it ever so often...that way, you can avoid the whole 'oh cr@p
i gotta start cramming again' attitude...
i gotta start cramming again' attitude...well....i thought of that but decided to reserve the last week or two i'm off on to B**** and curse a little more......after all i didn't feel 4 weeks was enough
......as far as thinking about the exam.... try as much as i may... i won't forget about it so might as well have a bit of fun while i remember it 😉
(sing)26* more days, 26* more days, he ho for ya'll we have 26* more days....if one more day goes, if one more day goes.....
*Plus possibly an xtra week or 2. Poster takes no responsibilty for date scores arrive

(sing)26* more days, 26* more days, he ho for ya'll we have 26* more days....if one more day goes, if one more day goes.....
*Plus possibly an xtra week or 2. Poster takes no responsibilty for date scores arrive

It only has to be ugly if someone wants to make it ugly 😀
Wooooh only 624* more hours until we can bitch some more about not receiving our scores!!
*LFC2086 takes no responsibility on this time estimate. Everyone should know its basically a crapshoot on when you receive the scores.
Wooooh only 624* more hours until we can bitch some more about not receiving our scores!!
*LFC2086 takes no responsibility on this time estimate. Everyone should know its basically a crapshoot on when you receive the scores.
They say 4-6 weeks. Expect it to be closer to 6.
They say 4-6 weeks. Expect it to be closer to 6.
One week in the books!
Only 5 more to go 🙁
18 more days unitl we can start complaining about not having our scores....It's probably going to be like 26 days or so until people actually start recieving scores though...🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow..only 18 days! i've conveniently blocked the test and most things pharm related out of my consciousness for the time-being! I guess it's easy for me to do since i'm not really in school... yikes! one day i'll open my mailbox and there it'll be!!!
Agh I can't wait, I'm more curious than anything though. I don't need these scores for any schools I'm applying to except midwestern-glendale.
I'm curious, but I'm more of that angry-curious because I get so much junk mail. And I just know thats going to piss me off in a few weeks 🙂.
I know what you mean!
Time is definitely not flying by, it seemed like the time leading up to the PCATs were just going by so quickly and now that they are over everything is taking forever!
Absolutely not, you will get it in the mail
yeah....never mind next business day....my organic chem II professor would have our tests graded by the next business hour....(bored guy
)not sure any one ever went n got them bak that soon.......bsides....how long can it take to send sum forms through a machine....send em thru 10 of machines to double check....but 4-6 weeks......come on.....
I actually do'nt want to see mine this saturday (unless they are good!!), they will just distract me from my physio paper that I must write 🙄
its 4-5 weeks right? so wouldn't we get them like around tuesday or wednesday? Also, a lot of people take them in LA so it might take longer?
Well I sure can't wait to see them.......good or bad. Its so I can decide on where to apply already! 🙁 😀
Well I sure can't wait to see them.......good or bad. Its so I can decide on where to apply already! 🙁 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine came in the mail today, I refuse to open them
hehe just kidding, they have not come yet
hehe just kidding, they have not come yet
I have been lurking around this forum for awhile now, way before I took the Oct PCAT. So I figured I'd better post something and wish everyone luck on their scores. It seems as if they should be popping up sometime this week.
Good Luck!
Good Luck!
I have been lurking around this forum for awhile now, way before I took the Oct PCAT. So I figured I'd better post something and wish everyone luck on their scores. It seems as if they should be popping up sometime this week.
Good Luck!
Nah!! It'll at least be the week after Thanksgiving.
😱 I don't even want to check my mail tomorrow! Guys I have a feeling it will be this week in the mail!!!!😱 😱 😱


Nah!! It'll at least be the week after Thanksgiving.
Yup, I broke down and called yesterday and the lady said they aren't even going to mail them until the 30th!! I guess she could tell I was disappointed b/c she said they might go out Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest....looks like another week of waiting...I'm so nervous I don't know if I'll make it!

yeah...when u think u did real good, u end up bombing😱
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i bet u they r coming tom..monday that is..so go check ur mail everybody
I think the real reason that it takes so long to get our scores is because Harcourt wants to squeeze more money from us in the long run. See, the next exam is January 20th, and most of us think that we bombed the Oct 21st test and so we register for the January test as soon as possible in order to save a spot at our testing center. Then, when most of us get our scores in the mail and see that we did alright, we try to cancel the registration for the January test but we are told that we can only get half of our money back. So, basically, Harcourt will earn roughly $50-75 for each student that cancels and that money is 100% profit! They know that all the seats will be filled in eventually anyway. In my opinion, it should be illegal, but I'm sure there's some legal loophole that allows them to keep doing it. It's ****ING ridiculous! There's no way it should take them this long to add up the scores and do simple arithmetic. It's been 5 weeks and 2 days.....NO SCORES YET!
I think the real reason that it takes so long to get our scores is because Harcourt wants to squeeze more money from us in the long run. See, the next exam is January 20th, and most of us think that we bombed the Oct 21st test and so we register for the January test as soon as possible in order to save a spot at our testing center. Then, when most of us get our scores in the mail and see that we did alright, we try to cancel the registration for the January test but we are told that we can only get half of our money back. So, basically, Harcourt will earn roughly $50-75 for each student that cancels and that money is 100% profit! They know that all the seats will be filled in eventually anyway. In my opinion, it should be illegal, but I'm sure there's some legal loophole that allows them to keep doing it. It's ****ING ridiculous! There's no way it should take them this long to add up the scores and do simple arithmetic. It's been 5 weeks and 2 days.....NO SCORES YET!
Chill out dude. No need to be so cynical. 👎
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E
H
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 802
H