The Official Procrastination Thread

Started by Felixor90
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad


Instead of doing what you need to do, watch this extremely entertaining TED talk on procrastination. It's great.


This was actually required watching for a class I had once when we all turned pur assignments in that we had months to do the day before the due date. I def have the instant gratification monkey in my head. And the panic monster.
 
I feel like I will be a frequent flyer here during this IP. Have had almost no assignments prior to this IP, and this IP has like 5-10/class. Currently procrastinating reading through research papers...