*The Official September 2, 2017 MCAT Thread*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor_Faith07

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting this thread for those taking the exam this Saturday! :) Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else actually have some bad dreams about getting their score? First time it's happened to me was last night but I doubt I'ma sleep well tonight

Reactions: 1 users
Am I the only one checking the website just to see if the scores were released early by any chance? Lol

Yep lol I checked earlier today then smacked myself and closed the page and I'm not gonna check again until tomorrow at 8:30 since looking at their Twitter that's when they usually post it.
Am I the only one checking the website just to see if the scores were released early by any chance? Lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It says October 3 for the 9/2 exam on the AAMC website. Where does it say october 2nd for you?? Now im curious lol
Noooo wtf... Did they change it or am I just crazy and was mistaken :( agggghhhhhhhh I was so excited for tomorrow

Maybe I just thought because it said a month after that I assumed it was the 2nd :(

So I just looked at the 2018 exam dates. Scores for the 09/01/2018 exam will be released on 10/2. Could you have accidentally looked at that instead?
You're right I looked at that by mistake I think, it's like a PDF table thing ughh

Well I survived the extra day despite all my complaining :p let's hope we all get up tomorrow morning and are more than satisfied with whatever we get! (I'm saying this but internally I'm a bit distressed as I really don't want to think about what I'll have to do if I'm not satisfied :x)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure they"ll be out at 11AM EST. I'm still compulsively checking though lol.
They just updated their Twitter saying by 5 pm. Previous exams said around 8.30 though so it's probably just that they want us to suffer more lol

Just checked mine. Had to call the important people out of excitement. Very satisfied with my score (and its almost too balanced haha). Good luck to everyone else!

A side note: I took the AAMC Sample Exam prior to the MCAT and used a Reddit-sourced calculator to guesstimate my scaled score and it nailed the overall score on the dot, but the individual sections were +/- 2.

Last edited:
Anyone else actually have some bad dreams about getting their score? First time it's happened to me was last night but I doubt I'ma sleep well tonight

I had a bizarre dream about traveling the world to eat authentic sushi, but having to overcome RPG-style boss monsters to gain entry to the restaurants.

Massive anxiety this morning though. I think I'll have sushi for lunch.