Step I The Official Step 1 "I have been waiting for several weeks, WTF!?" Thread

Started by sd1984
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sd1984

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Date Taken: May 27th

Version: 2.0

How do I feel: I can't take this much longer Wednesday mornings around 11am my sphincter automatically contracts.

If I don't pass I wish I would have received a heads up several weeks ago not even with a score, just an email or even a voicemail maybe even just a fax saying "you didnt pass, we need 7 weeks to figure out how bad it is, start studying now."



Ugh next 24 hrs are going to be brutal!
 
seriously..i was expecting to know tonight but if scores are not available tomorow i might seriously go crazy...and if this rumored 1 week delay comes true then i really dont know what ill do..ha.