You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official Stony Brook Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by Faux
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how long did the school take to contact you for the secondary application?
There is no secondary application I believe. But it took them around 3 weeks to send the confirmation email regarding my completed application.
anbody care to chance me? 🙂
ogpa - 3.3 but i had a 1.6 my first semester so theres a strong upwards trend
sgpa - 3.4
my dat scores were 22 aa/23ts/22 gc/27 oc/23 bio/21 rc/19 pat/19 qr
i have 100+ hrs shadowing
did a research course at sbu dental for one semester, nothing serious though
was an RA, tutored sciences and writing for athletes, and was a teaching assistant for 3 classes
im instate as well as a sbu graduate
any feedback would be awesome!
ogpa - 3.3 but i had a 1.6 my first semester so theres a strong upwards trend
sgpa - 3.4
my dat scores were 22 aa/23ts/22 gc/27 oc/23 bio/21 rc/19 pat/19 qr
i have 100+ hrs shadowing
did a research course at sbu dental for one semester, nothing serious though
was an RA, tutored sciences and writing for athletes, and was a teaching assistant for 3 classes
im instate as well as a sbu graduate
any feedback would be awesome!
After months of waiting, got my FIRST INTERVIEW!!! Felt like giving up before because I submitted all my applications so early and got no interviews until now.. There's hope guys!
Scheduled for Oct 10.
School: Stony Brook
Notification date: 09/19/14
Method of notification: Call from Victoria
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/07/14
Application complete date: 07/14/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.67, 3.60
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21AA/22TS/26PAT/20RC/none
Best of luck to all of you!!!! 🙂
Scheduled for Oct 10.
School: Stony Brook
Notification date: 09/19/14
Method of notification: Call from Victoria
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/07/14
Application complete date: 07/14/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.67, 3.60
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21AA/22TS/26PAT/20RC/none
Best of luck to all of you!!!! 🙂
Last edited:
Thank you!CONGRATULATIONS @zeeero !!!!!!
After months of waiting, got my FIRST INTERVIEW!!! Felt like giving up before because I submitted all my applications so early and got no interviews until now.. There's hope guys!
Scheduled for Oct 10.
School: Stony Brook
Notification date: 09/19/14
Method of notification: Call from Victoria
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/07/14
Application complete date: 07/14/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.67, 3.60
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21AA/22TS/26PAT/20RC/none
Best of luck to all of you!!!! 🙂
Congrats!!! So happy for you!
I'm on the edge of my seat now. Our stats are very similar and I'm a NYer too!
I'm staring at my phone hoping a woman named Victoria is out there dialing my number...
Congrats!!! So happy for you!
I'm on the edge of my seat now. Our stats are very similar and I'm a NYer too!
I'm staring at my phone hoping a woman named Victoria is out there dialing my number...
That's awesome! During our call, Victoria was mumbling something about calling a lot of people today as she was pulling out my information. I guess the first wave of interviews will be sent out today!
CONGRATS!!That's awesome! During our call, Victoria was mumbling something about calling a lot of people today as she was pulling out my information. I guess the first wave of interviews will be sent out today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's amazing!
No email? Did anyone else get an interview?
No email, just a call from Victoria.
I got one today through phone call, I'm on the 17th. They are really friendlyThat's amazing!
No email? Did anyone else get an interview?
What were your stats??just got a call for interview on 10/10!
School: Stony Brook
Notification date: 09/22/14
Method of notification: Call from Victoria
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/25/14 (DAT scores weren't sent)
Application complete date: 07/3/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.91, 3.95
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24AA/25TS/24PAT/23RC/no
Interview date is Oct. 8th
Notification date: 09/22/14
Method of notification: Call from Victoria
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/25/14 (DAT scores weren't sent)
Application complete date: 07/3/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.91, 3.95
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24AA/25TS/24PAT/23RC/no
Interview date is Oct. 8th
Interview for 10/17!!!! Victoria called me, 3.6 GPA, Instate😀
Nice!! I'll see you there!Interview for 10/17!!!! Victoria called me, 3.6 GPA, Instate😀
just got a call for interview on 10/10!
I will see you there jlee110!! So excited 🙂
Can't Wait!Nice!! I'll see you there!
First interview invite today! Call from Victoria! So excited.
In state-
AADSAS mail out: 8/29 (DAT 9/17, sent unofficial scores)
AADSAS status changed to "received under review" 9/8
Interview invite 10/2
sGPA ~ 3.3
nsGPA ~ 3.8
Masters GPA: 3.98
Lots of research experience, lots of shadowing; 22AA, 22TS, 20 PAT.
In state-
AADSAS mail out: 8/29 (DAT 9/17, sent unofficial scores)
AADSAS status changed to "received under review" 9/8
Interview invite 10/2
sGPA ~ 3.3
nsGPA ~ 3.8
Masters GPA: 3.98
Lots of research experience, lots of shadowing; 22AA, 22TS, 20 PAT.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing yet. The anticipation is killing me!
just got the call!!!!
congratulations!!! Hope mine is coming soon. I'm dying over here.just got the call!!!!
Just got the call too! See you in September
Just got the call!!![]()
just got the call!!!!
When did you guys interview?Just got the call too! See you in September
I had my interview in OctoberWhen did you guys interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YESSS!!! Just got the phone call!, been waiting for this one
What letter is your last name?
Is this actually alphabetical?
It's a good question. My last name starts with I (close to the middle of the alphabet) and I got my call at 12 PM ESTWhat letter is your last name?
Is this actually alphabetical?
still haven't heard back/still invited for interview on AADSAS...
me either, depression beginsstill haven't heard back/still invited for interview on AADSAS...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
, been waiting for this one