****The Official UCSF Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!! That's amazing. I was wondering, for those of you guys who got acceptances today, when did you interview?
I was from the last day of interviews, 1/29!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For those of u who got off the waitlist, are you also having trouble deciding between ucsf and the school you originally planned on going to, if you had a school already?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to those who've received acceptances off of the waitlist!! I'm curious, were there any out-of-state-ers in the mix?

For those of u who got off the waitlist, are you also having trouble deciding between ucsf and the school you originally planned on going to, if you had a school already?

For me, going to UCSF is a no brainer. But this is mostly due to the fact that I wanted to stay in CA and have instate tuition. I had 4 other schools to choose from (one other school from CA), but the vibe of people from UCSF is what I clicked with the most. These reasons along with the curriculum (p/np, iso, strong research, and a plethora of extracurriculars) and what made me choose UCSF.

Congrats to those who've received acceptances off of the waitlist!! I'm curious, were there any out-of-state-ers in the mix?

I only know one other person who got off the waitlist, and she was instate (like me).

Reactions: 1 users
For me, going to UCSF is a no brainer. But this is mostly due to the fact that I wanted to stay in CA and have instate tuition. I had 4 other schools to choose from (one other school from CA), but the vibe of people from UCSF is what I clicked with the most. These reasons along with the curriculum (p/np, iso, strong research, and a plethora of extracurriculars) and what made me choose UCSF.

I only know one other person who got off the waitlist, and she was instate (like me).
Thanks, I appreciate it. Congrats again!!!!

Also got off the waitlist on Tuesday!!! Instate too.

Also, does anyone know if there's a second deposit that needs to be made?

Hi everyone! :) I just wanted to see if anyone who's on the waitlist has heard back yet. Also, for those who got off the waitlist, do you guys have any advice for taking off the waitlist. Thanks in advance!!

Hi everyone! :) I just wanted to see if anyone who's on the waitlist has heard back yet. Also, for those who got off the waitlist, do you guys have any advice for taking off the waitlist. Thanks in advance!!
I think the school is on spring break right now and so we probably won’t be hearing back until maybe a week or two .

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the school is on spring break right now and so we probably won’t be hearing back until maybe a week or two .

I think due date for deposit is the 28th so probably in 2 weeks there might be another round.

I hope they get back to you soon. what about other schools?

I think due date for deposit is the 28th so probably in 2 weeks there might be another round.

I hope they get back to you soon. what about other schools?
Thank you so much! By 28th, did you mean of April or March? And I got into my state schools: Texas A&M and UT Health San Antonio, but UCSF is definitely my dream school, and so I am still waiting to *hopefully* get pulled off of the waitlist.

Thank you so much! By 28th, did you mean of April or March? And I got into my state schools: Texas A&M and UT Health San Antonio, but UCSF is definitely my dream school, and so I am still waiting to *hopefully* get pulled off of the waitlist.

March 28th. and good luck!

Congrats to those who received acceptances!! Still on the waitlist waiting patiently.

Waitlisted as well... For those who were accepted off the waitlist, did any of you write a letter of intent?
I’ve been contemplating to for awhile now and so I called anonymously to ask about how they feel about letters of intent. They just told me to sit tight and that they do not need anything from us right now. I have a feeling we’ll hear from them either this week or the next though!

I’ve been contemplating to for awhile now and so I called anonymously to ask about how they feel about letters of intent. They just told me to sit tight and that they do not need anything from us right now. I have a feeling we’ll hear from them either this week or the next though!
I'm in the same situation. Have you contacted them recently? I am surprised I don't see anyone getting accepted from the waitlist :(

I'm in the same situation. Have you contacted them recently? I am surprised I don't see anyone getting accepted from the waitlist :(
No, not since that one phone call. Though it can be tough just waiting, I think that's all we can do right now. Hang in there! I was guessing that there would be updates this week but I guess not. Hopefully next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.