The Official UNC November Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

xxxTheDonxxx

Anybody in here received an interview from UNC for November yet? Are the spots filled up already? .....just want to see who got the interviews for November

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear from UNC yet?

it looks like only me and you are applying to UNC catytweety...that means there will be 2 spots for us and there will be about 78 other spots available. yah!

I am hoping for the call as well, at least I haven't been rejected yet.

when i interviewed at unc there were a lot of NC state and UNC grads a few out of staters and then i met a few ppl from smaller nc colleges and universities, but the interview was definitely heavily dominated by state and unc grads.

do they reject people already? I just turned in my money...hope it ain't too late.
haha...it's probably too late...now I want my money back!

Wow, I thought they'd be making some calls today...
Hopefully we'll hear something tomorrow :p

I think the interview invites come on Tuesdays

Members don't see this ad :)
UNC would be so amazing especially because I am a heels fan but unfortuantely I am out of state..I didn't even apply

good luck to you guys! i hope you get in

How do you know they call on Tuesday?
I hope so!

I'll join this waiting to hear list. I'm dying to get an invite!!!

Maybe I was wrong. I had heard that from a dentist this past weekend (adjunt prof at the school) Good luck to everybody!

Anybody get any love? Or is there still hope for a call tomorrow?

I think they will start calling soon it will be either this week or the next at the latest. I don't think the call are on tuesday but on thursday instead. So keep your heads up! UNC is a great school and a great place to be.

I think they will start calling soon it will be either this week or the next at the latest. I don't think the call are on tuesday but on thursday instead. So keep your heads up! UNC is a great school and a great place to be.

I Hope they're planning on inviting ppl from out of state.
It's kind of short notice - but I'll get my butt there however I need to:D
I am really hoping to hear from them.

they are starting to make the calls :D

I recieved a call this morning from their office for the interview in 2 weeks Phew, first one!

Hooray!!! (doing little dance in background) I got a call too! :love:

You wouldn't get a rejection until at least the beginning of December. :)

I recieved a call this morning from their office for the interview in 2 weeks Phew, first one!

Congrats!
I hope I hear from them too:idea:
Best of luck :luck:

vha7777 and DentalDevil, if you don't mind, what are your stats? Are you in-staters? Thanks!

I'm an instater. Undergrad GPA 3.1/Sci 3.1 PostBacc 3.9 DAT 21/20/21

congrats to all who received invites today, looks like in-staters, right?
I didn't get my fee in until just before the first round of interviews and I heard that it was mostly outta-staters for that one. I knew I shoulda saved that $74.

I'm an instater. Undergrad GPA 3.1/Sci 3.1 PostBacc 3.9 DAT 21/20/21

lucky you! did they call your home phone or your cell phone?
today is the only day they call?

lol...I really want the 74 bucks that I sent last week back

They called the cell phone but I can't remember if I put down my home number or not...

I don't know whether they're gonna call more...it's all a mystery to me.

Wow I have near identical stats as you Dentaldevil, haha. I'm in-state and a UNC grad. I think they call people over 2 days if you look at the last UNC interview thread so some *should* get the call tomorrow. They called the number I listed on my app as my daytime number. Seriously the call was like a minute, Them: "are you interested in interviewing" Me: "Yes" and that was about it. I thought I was day dreaming so I had to check my phone list to make sure they really called, haha. Good luck to all that are still waiting for the call!

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=322207&highlight=unc

Gosh, I didn't get a call either. Does everyone think they have made all the calls for the November interview? Gosh!

Gosh, I didn't get a call either. Does everyone think they have made all the calls for the November interview? Gosh!

I'm afraid so...Gosh!!! LOL.
....In my case, I think i'm going to get it in January because I just turned in the money. But I'm not going to kill myself if I don't get it.

:idea: I guess we'll have to wait and see....

i didnt mean to :( I am just excited thats all hehe:rolleyes:

you should enjoy UNC's interview, it was a great school and im sure you all will do fine! Hope to see you there next fall :D

Hey - those of you who got the interview - How are ya feeling? Getting ready for this weekend?

Is it just impossible for out of staters to get in UNC? Im hoping for an interview as well but havent heard anything YET . If I do get an acceptance from UNC its going to be a tough decision between there and mcg!!

Is it just impossible for out of staters to get in UNC? Im hoping for an interview as well but havent heard anything YET . If I do get an acceptance from UNC its going to be a tough decision between there and mcg!!

i am surprised that you haven't gotten an interview w/ your stats. i would call them and ask what the status of your app. is and if they think you will be called for the jan. interview date.

when i hadn't heard anything for the oct. interview date and ppl on here were getting calls, i went ahead and called (couldn't take the wait anymore), and i found out they were in fact inviting me for the oct. interview date but hadn't gotten around to calling me yet.

everyone i have spoken with at unc has been very nice and helpful, so i would definitely not feel werid about calling. i am an in-stater btw.

they only filled half of the spots by dec 1st.

They have about 16 of their 80 or so spots reserved for out-of-staters. Thats better than some state schools, but still makes it pretty competitive to get in out of state. They only have one more interview in January, but I don't know if they give any preference for in state or out of state. I think they accept half of their class by december 1st, but they will have done 75% of their interviewing...

They have about 16 of their 80 or so spots reserved for out-of-staters. Thats better than some state schools, but still makes it pretty competitive to get in out of state. They only have one more interview in January, but I don't know if they give any preference for in state or out of state. I think they accept half of their class by december 1st, but they will have done 75% of their interviewing...

they said at the interview that they are only accepting 10 out-of-staters this year.