****The Official VCU Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

The deposit deadline is the 28th of February. $800 deposit.
Congrats on your acceptance!!! Were you in state or out of state?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously though I hope they are going to give out more acceptances! From the interview it sounded like they had a lot of open seats left! I'm sure some people who get admitted will turn it down and open up even more seats and do they give d.5 acceptances later on?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Seriously though I hope they are going to give out more acceptances! From the interview it sounded like they had a lot of open seats left! I'm sure some people who get admitted will turn it down and open up even more seats and do they give d.5 acceptances later on?

At the end of the interview day, they said we would either be accepted, wait listed or denied in the middle of February so I'm sure we will all hear something within the next 24-48 hours. If both people who got emails last night are OOS, that might mean they're doing them before IS.

Reactions: 1 user
I just have a feeling they haven't finished going through all the interviewees. 60 is a lot to go through plus there was an interview on dec 11 and I don't think they sent out acceptances or anything to them either

I wonder if they will be meeting over this weekend as well

I wonder if they will be meeting over this weekend as well

Anything is possible if they were sending emails at 11:30 pm on Friday!!!

Anything is possible if they were sending emails at 11:30 pm on Friday!!!

I got my interview invite on Christmas Eve, so definitely true! I would keep tight, there are likely many more acceptances coming out in the next few days.

Good. But until I hear back I'm basically useless because of the anxiety hahaha and I'm never an anxious person so this is just nerve-wrecking haha

Reactions: 1 users
Good. But until I hear back I'm basically useless because of the anxiety hahaha and I'm never an anxious person so this is just nerve-wrecking haha

Same here.. I thought I'll just relax this weekend and start worrying on Monday morning but when I saw that they sent emails last night, it's all over.. Can't do anything.. Lol

Well that's how they play the game I guess! Not much we can do, just take out all our anxiety on our best friends which I am currently doing haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Well that's how they play the game I guess! Not much we can do, just take out all our anxiety on our best friends which I am currently doing haha

That! And also checking sdn and email every 5 min!! Haha

I don't know how to like on this app or else I would 1000 times like that post haha seriously I'm checking it every 2 minutes

That's why I got the app and turned on my notifications for this thread lol

Just got acceptance email at 11:11pm on a Sunday night lol....

Interview invite on Christmas eve, interview on Jan 8th.

Last edited:
Just got acceptance email at 11:11pm on a Sunday night lol....

Interview invite on Christmas eve, interview on Jan 8th.

Side note: this was my third year to apply (and took off one year of applying so 4 total years); VCU was my first interview in all that time
Congrats!! IS or OOS?

I have no clue what is happening lol! I wanna just call tomorrow

I got the email finally!!!
Accepted!!! And yes I'm attending!!! IS
I can't sleep anymore :)

When did you get your email?

Congrats by the way!!!

Any Jan 29th interviewers hear back?

Last edited:
You mean Jan 8!?

Are we supposed to find out today?
Probably. On Jan 8th interview they said mid February.. Watch out for emails at 11 pm since they sent emails last night and Friday on that time.. I hope you hear something today

Probably. On Jan 8th interview they said mid February.. Watch out for emails at 11 pm since they sent emails last night and Friday on that time.. I hope you hear something today
Thank you! Hope I hear something "good". Many congrats on your acceptance by the way wish u all the best in D school

For those accepted, did your aadsas portal change status?

Just so y'all know, school was cancelled today at the dental school so emails may not go out tonight unless they are automated. Who knows! Just wanted to let those who haven't heard back know.

Any news for anyone?

Seriously going crazy. Maybe they're waiting until tonight to send out more emails?

I hope you guys hear good news tonight..

Did you get an interview?

I just got an email saying they haven't made s decision on my file. What does this even mean, I didn't realize there was a third wave of decisions?? Are they still conducting interviews?
I got that email too

Tempted to call and ask if there is a timeline for when we can expect to hear something. I really hope they're not going to conduct more interviews before letting us know

Tempted to call and ask if there is a timeline for when we can expect to hear something. I really hope they're not going to conduct more interviews before letting us know
If you do please let us know what they say.

I called and they said any time from now until April I could hear back...

I'm still so confused though. Does that mean we're wait listed?