The Ohio State University College of Dentistry: Official Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey yall i was there for a weekend and i got a hold of this realator and he was great he drove us around all day then dropped us at the airport. He seemed to really know the area and has helped D students out before. He showed us 12 condos all in our price range in good neighborhoods near the school. His email addy is [email protected] if anyone is interested. Just thought i'd pass the word on....

Members don't see this ad.

bump...

Hey guys, can any of you tell me if you got into OSU with 9/13 requirements they require at the time you applied?

I'm a little worried that since I will only have 9/13 requirements when I apply, they won't like that. The thing is, i'm a science major at Upenn and I have taken other science classes, but still have to take biochem, physics 1 and 2, and anatomy.

I will be taking these my senior year

Thanks!
dentalgrl is online now Report Post Digg This Del.icio.us Edit/Delete Message

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, can any of you tell me if you got into OSU with 9/13 requirements they require at the time you applied?

I'm a little worried that since I will only have 9/13 requirements when I apply, they won't like that. The thing is, i'm a science major at Upenn and I have taken other science classes, but still have to take biochem, physics 1 and 2, and anatomy.

I will be taking these my senior year

Thanks!

As long as you will have them polished off before matriculation and you've given them no reason to worry about whethere or not you will succeed in them I think you should be fine.

I am pretty sure they require 2/3 of the pre-reqs. Refer to the website, it has all info needed!

have you bought your football season tickets? i know the last day is april 30 and i haven't even gotten an email about it...

am i the only one with no email or is anybody else in the same boat?

You guys ready for school? Less than a month left :scared:

I have been done since December and haven't touched a science book since then because of work. Do you guys think it will be a problem when I start school next month?

Hey guys, congrats!!

O-H-I-O !!!

I was just wondering when did you guys start interviewing???

OH...you guys are getting a set of twins who went to my school Very hot. Very smart set of twins. But then again, most of the girls here are...LOL.

Cheers.

Hey guys,

Is it very competitive to get into Ohio Dental school for out of state students? Especially, Ohio is dominantly white and they need some Asian, so would that make it easier for out of state Asian student to get in. Currently I am junior, by the time I apply, I hope to have a GPA of 3.0 or 3.1. Haven't taken my dats

please give me your advice.

they allow very few out of staters...and the ones they do are from utah...being asian aint gonna help, only grades, lor, dat scores will