The "ONE INTERVIEW" Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Official member of this club now!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
That was my summer life. Column Chromatography for days. I still have nightmares about it.
I ran 3 column chromatography last week, went to Florida for my Nova interview, got back and ran another 3 columns. #chemistlife

or be stuck in a lab like me and run western all day.. sigh

Currently in the lab right now trying to get my publication data, with two assignments due tonight :eek:

But hey I'm in this club now whatsssupp yall

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh right I am in this club how did I forget to add myself!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys! I am extremely excited to join this club :D

Been stuck here for almost 2 months come on now

Sorry guys! I have to leave so soon D:. Barely been a week....now let me look for that 2 interview club...

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry guys! I have to leave so soon D:. Barely been a week....now let me look for that 2 interview club...
Me too!

I want to make a 2 interview club but I figured ehhhhh.... I made this thread at first because people were either getting multiple invites or none, and I was stuck on 1 for like 5 weeks.

Anyway congrats to all y'all who finally got their first invite!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! I'm a part of this club now. I completed my app 9/21 and got my first interview invite from UDM on 9/29. Lucky, grateful, and blessed, for sure. Now I'll be patient and hopeful for a second one. This process is so unpredictable! I didn't even think I'd be told anything until November end or December. Let alone get a pre December interview. Hope this brings some hope to others! *starts praying for another interview*

How abouttt you ;)

I'm not sleeping on the night of 11/30.
I have no class on Dec. 1.

I'll get some food, start playing WoW because that's the only thing that'll distract me from watching the clock, and then casually check my AADSAS status around 2-3am.

What about you?

I'm not sleeping on the night of 11/30.
I have no class on Dec. 1.

I'll get some food, start playing WoW because that's the only thing that'll distract me from watching the clock, and then casually check my AADSAS status around 2-3am.

What about you?
Still just 1 interview. How many interviews do you have or is everything a secret with you :p? Incisor, dentist of the shadows, master ninja on sdn ;)

Incisor, dentist of the shadows, master ninja on sdn ;)

This made me laugh because my class of choice in World of Warcraft is the rogue- I stealth and remain invisible to enemy players and then strike them quickly before slipping back into the shadows. It's awesome.

I have a few interviews. Nothing too crazy.

Joining the club! Got an interview invite last Friday for Loma Linda

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Better count your luck when you got one at least.

Still up in this - hoping this is the week for more.

Everybody still hanging in there?

Still up in this - hoping this is the week for more.

Everybody still hanging in there?

Same boat. I've contacted some admissions who said they still haven't got to my application. Most mine were mailed out 6/24. There's just too many applicants.

I'm here checking in to the club..

For those of you still stuck on 1 interview, there's still hope!

I was stuck on 1 for over a month, then decided to banish myself from SDN for the entire September, and now I have 4.

Keep in mind there's also post-December interviews to consider ;)

Banish as in you cancelled your account?

I left this club today at 8am lmao. I didn't even know I posted here ahah. SEE YOU ALL ON THE 2+ SIDE GOOD LUCK.

RS

For those of you still stuck on 1 interview, there's still hope!

I was stuck on 1 for over a month, then decided to banish myself from SDN for the entire September, and now I have 4.

Keep in mind there's also post-December interviews to consider ;)
Nice, dude! You're also from CA, right? Can I ask your stats and where you got interviews?! I have 2 interviews, but after a 2 day SDN self-ban, I'm back here :( lol

Got my one interview!!
UMKC 10/12 notified by email!

Reactions: 4 users
Got my 2nd interview today! I'm off to find the 2 interview crew. Good luck all!

"Ooonnnnne is the loneliest number that you'll ever doooo ..." :whistle:

But seriously though. Still waiting on 12 other schools and it's mid-October :( It's getting awfully close to December ... It's been a quiet couple of weeks and I thought October would be handing out interviews like free samples at a Costco. C'mon adcoms! :poke: Piiiicckkk meeeeee.

Reactions: 6 users
"Ooonnnnne is the loneliest number that you'll ever doooo ..." :whistle:

But seriously though. Still waiting on 12 other schools and it's mid-October :( It's getting awfully close to December ... It's been a quiet couple of weeks and I thought October would be handing out interviews like free samples at a Costco. C'mon adcoms! :poke: Piiiicckkk meeeeee.

Costco lol

Anyone still in this club?

Got my 2nd interview today! I'm off to find the 2 interview crew. Good luck all!

If you find one, don't forget to recruit me. I just received my 2nd interview yesterday. Good luck guys.

Joined this club today! My app was sent out early in September! Good luck everyone.

Reactions: 5 users
still in the club ~

i want very badly to have another pre december interview ;(

Hey all, I just got another pre-December invite! I did not expect this AT ALL. I hope everyone in this club gets one very soon as well!